What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the game a player is in starts that player is locked into your lineup (or bench) wherever they were when the game started. You can still change anyone else in your lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, that is what I figured but just wanted to make sure.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the game a player is in starts that player is locked into your lineup (or bench) wherever they were when the game started. You can still change anyone else in your lineup.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
You have to watch up to game times because a player could get hurt and not be available to play. Also, some players can be classified as “Questionable” during the week and may not play in the weekly game. That’s the reason for the bench. If you don’t replace the non-playing player you get Zero points. A few points are better than no points.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to watch up to game times because a player could get hurt and not be available to play. Also, some players can be classified as “Questionable” during the week and may not play in the weekly game. That’s the reason for the bench. If you don’t replace the non-playing player you get Zero points. A few points are better than no points.
No doubt, right now there is a team with a kicker that was cut. I hope that person is paying attention.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
No doubt, right now there is a team with a kicker that was cut. I hope that person is paying attention.

I hope they’re not for this week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all comes down tomorrow night. I have Philip Lindsay (Denver) in the late game. “Jeffery’s Team” has Houston in the early game.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have a couple playing tonight but no come back for me, my team sucked hard yesterday, and Thursday!

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I still have a couple playing tonight but no come back for me, my team sucked hard yesterday, and Thursday!

I lost 3 guys to injury this week!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost 3 guys to injury this week!

I scored less points by far then anybody, including you and only had one player not finish a game LOL. I haven't watched the NFL with a fantasy mind set in years and clearly that shows! Just hoping I can rebound at least a little.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I scored less points by far then anybody, including you and only had one player not finish a game LOL. I haven't watched the NFL with a fantasy mind set in years and clearly that shows! Just hoping I can rebound at least a little.

Lol, same here. I haven’t played in 4 years. Had my brother help out, and I taught him everything years ago. Last time I played 2-3 QBs went in the first round.