What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He went 6th in this draft and also 6th in the other league that I'm in that has drafted. You got eyes on him ?
LoL - I Feel like I'm destined to fall in a spot where I have a tough choice. (Backstory - I took Leveon Bell last year #2 overall).

I swore I wouldnt even consider Zeke, but now Adam Schefter says "they're close". Ugh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven't played Fantasy Football in years, I have only played once and to prove how long ago it was I had a Gateway laptop. Y'all remember Gateway?

Anyway I have a question. When is the deadline to set your team? I'm not sure how the Thursday game works. Does your whole team need to be set by Thursday's game? Or just the players playing on Thursday?

I have tried to find the answer on the Yahoo website, but don't see anything about rules on when you're team has to be set.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So I haven't played Fantasy Football in years, I have only played once and to prove how long ago it was I had a Gateway laptop. Y'all remember Gateway?

Anyway I have a question. When is the deadline to set your team? I'm not sure how the Thursday game works. Does your whole team need to be set by Thursday's game? Or just the players playing on Thursday?

I have tried to find the answer on the Yahoo website, but don't see anything about rules on when you're team has to be set.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Once the game a player is in starts that player is locked into your lineup (or bench) wherever they were when the game started. You can still change anyone else in your lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk