What's new

Recruiting for BOTL Fantasy Football League

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Speaking of... @Scotchman Connor is probably gonna have best numbers of the season against Cleveland as Bell won't play Sunday, glad I'm not playing you this week

Stupid Tapatalk
It's ok, I'm playing Tim, and I am projected to beat anyone in the league except Tim. So you know, standard.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Also, don't put any faith in the draft grades. They are crap based on my observations over the past years. But, everything changes when people start getting injured so maybe its impossible to know if the grades would have been accurate.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Also, I should have checked the settings before the draft. Didn’t realize it’s a PPR. It’s ok, I took Atlanta for the win.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Also, I should have checked the settings before the draft. Didn’t realize it’s a PPR. It’s ok, I took Atlanta for the win.
Oh yeah, points for receptions - guess I wasn't the only one with points after all, lol

I guess you're my week 1 matchup?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yeah a couple people asked about PPR. I kept the default settings which was 0.5 PPR. Hard to keep everyone happy :cautious:
No worries here, I browsed the scoring system before the draft so I already "knew" about fantasy points for receptions, yards, etc, but totally forgot how that works once my kicker hit a field goal to start the season.

Went back to being grateful for PPR and other ways of scoring points later in the game, when my kicker hit the upright on a PAT... :/

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
No worries here, I browsed the scoring system before the draft so I already "knew" about fantasy points for receptions, yards, etc, but totally forgot how that works once my kicker hit a field goal to start the season.

Went back to being grateful for PPR and other ways of scoring points later in the game, when my kicker hit the upright on a PAT... :/
I saw that and thought "hahahahaha sucks for multi-useless"

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I saw that and thought "hahahahaha sucks for multi-useless"

Stupid Tapatalk
Meh, it only sucks if I lose this week by less than 1 point, where the PAT would have put me over the top... in which case I'll probably use a dirty word or 2

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
thats ok @Scotchman blew it up this week. I scored right about my projected points - but he decided 161 points or so would be enough. Having a few folks go off for 30 points helps! I guess week 2 here I come!!