What's new

Redneck Rendezvous - Part Deux

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Got the ph# list. Will call when I get squared away at the hotel tomorrow around lunch. Up for whatever Friday. If anyone wants to stay out late and catch a cab back I'm down for the same.

To those of you staying @ Airport Hilton...is anyone renting a car? I'll pitch in for gas to the HERF, especially if you can get me back to the hotel before 5am Sunday morning. Catching an 8am flight back to Seattle. I'll be the guy Saturday pouring Woodinville Rye Whisky shots for everyone out of a camelback, so not gonna be able to get back to Knox on my own :)

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I am definitely down for pitching in for fuel for whomever is willing to tote me out to the herf and back. Friday I can cab it around with LPFB.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I'll come grab you guys on Friday.. I've got room for 3 extra in my truck... we'll work out Sat transport as well.. We've got 3 vehicles between the 6 "early herfers".. We shouldn't have any problem getting everyone where they need to go...

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I hope you treat them to some Venison cheese jalapeno skewers. They were awesome last year. I hope everyone has a great time. See you next year.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I really wanted to come to this but it seems everything landed on this weekend. The Masters, I was asked to work at the Cigar shop, 4 wide nationals at the zmax dragway, opening night at the new downtown baseball stadium, daughter getting art award tonight, and the Loch Norman Highland games- which I've been planning on going to all year. (I will be in full celtic regalia)

So have fun, don't drink and drive, no one say "Hey watch this..."

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I hope you treat them to some Venison cheese jalapeno skewers. They were awesome last year. I hope everyone has a great time. See you next year.
Hate youre not going to make it this year T... totally understand the circumstances though... let me know when you get back in town and we'll go grab a smoke or two at Silo...