What's new

Redneck Rendezvous - Part Deux

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
OK that was a day and a HERF for the Books, EPIC, lots of great Food , tons of Mighty Fine Smokes, and well the Booze, I'm sure we had more that most ABC Packaging stores.

I just need to know did anyone else get hit by that Mack Truck, on the side said "Rev's -N- Eddie's Apple Pie"
Yuppers that baby hit me hard, kick my ass good, Doug I'm still blaming, Rob thanks for getting our happy ass's back to the hotel, Ur a true Brother and a DD....

Special thanks to Dave as the HERF Master , Thanks to all that showed up, It was a "Good time had by All"...... Time to go drink another gal of water n take a lil nap...lol

Last edited:

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Guys, just wanted to say I had a damn good time! Thanks to Dave for putting this thing together and thanks to all the others for the amazing food, booze, and cigars. Was really awesome meeting you guys! Can't wait to do it again.

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
things i learned from the herf:

- dave is not, in fact, batman. i think. did not see batman there, so i could be wrong.
- every damn one of us will overdo it, at any given opportunity. no exceptions.
- there are giant canadians. who knew?
- canolis are fleeting, eat as many as you can whenever you can.
- carolinans are damn crazy, but in a good way.
- there are rum fairies, which sneak in and refil cups magically . and shit in the apples if you cross them.
- we all have a "too much" moment with smokes, given a long enough time frame.
- never agree to corn hole until you clear up the semantics.
- the clergy love object lessons.
- everything you say can and will be used against you. see above.

but most importantly, for as much as this place can come alive in posts, pix, PMs, for as much as a lot of us actually project here, pushing forward our mannerisms and quirks out into the web, being face to face with BotL really brings it home. the jovialness, camaraderie, acceptance, stupid gratuitous generosity, it is ALL there, just more so. it truly was a sincere damn pleasure for me to meet and spend time with each and every one of y'all, and i only regret that the day flew by.

and adam, you are a dick. o)

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I must say eating some of the apple is good, Just watch out when that Mack Truck hits u in the ASS......

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks to Dave and Co. for a great day! I'm sure you guys are still at it, sorry I had to leave so early. Make sure Eddie finds his way home.
I only had to make it to the truck....... Bryan had it from there. ;)
I just want to know, No I know who kept fulling up my glass with Rum and Shine, KK33 KK33 U SOB I'm still blaming u Brother...
I wasn't sure if I had any feet or legs, nothing seem to be working, thank God for DD Rob....You the man!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Had a great time Brad. I was only showing respect to my elder BOTL by not making him pour his own drinks! Through all the gibberish, I did learn a thing or two from you yesterday! Thx again bro.
And yes...... Thanks so much to Rob for driving our drunk asses back to Knoxville! Much appreciated!

-KK33-

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
but most importantly, for as much as this place can come alive in posts, pix, PMs, for as much as a lot of us actually project here, pushing forward our mannerisms and quirks out into the web, being face to face with BotL really brings it home. the jovialness, camaraderie, acceptance, stupid gratuitous generosity, it is ALL there, just more so. it truly was a sincere damn pleasure for me to meet and spend time with each and every one of y'all, and i only regret that the day flew by.
^^^^ This is so true! I hate that I had to leave so early! I enjoyed everything and look forward to more in the future! :)

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Looks like you guys had a blast. Herf's are the shit ! Glad to see ATL got his bombing run done. He sure likes to make "friends" the hard way...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
things i learned from the herf:

- dave is not, in fact, batman. i think. did not see batman there, so i could be wrong.
o)
It may be an inside joke but Dave was Batman for a very long time. Too many other Daves in the crew.

DR
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

they need not know about Rusty... or about my history with batons... or that one particular experience while in the army :)