What's new

Return or keep. Help me decide. Plz

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
So, my first order came in. Paid for a couple bovedas that weren't there. The sticks were less than supple, but smelled like straight milk chocolate. The boxes were a little beat up, and the site said they'd been inspected. Also, is that real plume or Patel plume? What to do?

Tapa-typed with my weird looking thumb.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Wipe them off with a damp, but not too damp cloth. Then dry them really well with a different cloth and let them sit out and air dry for a the better part of a day. Then they should be ready to store away with everything else. Keep an eye on them though to make sure the mold doesn't reappear, but you shouldnt have issues.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The boys got u , that's mold bro . Sucks for a 1st order . Can be sorted but Personally I'd be sending these back . Id be sending pics to the supplier and asking :

1.) wheres my bovedas and to send them out

2.) if they inspected these cigars how'd they miss the mold ( or did it miraculously grow in the few days it got to u in the post )

3.) either a discount on next box or as they have to send the bovedas u paid for even try to get them to send a new box of cigars with a return envelope /box for the other cigars so u can post back .

Good luck either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The boys got u , that's mold bro . Sucks for a 1st order . Can be sorted but Personally I'd be sending these back . Id be sending pics to the supplier and asking :

1.) wheres my bovedas and to send them out

2.) if they inspected these cigars how'd they miss the mold ( or did it miraculously grow in the few days it got to u in the post )

3.) either a discount on next box or as they have to send the bovedas u paid for even try to get them to send a new box of cigars with a return envelope /box for the other cigars so u can post back .

Good luck either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah they need to do something for him to make this right. I also would have to think the mold was on them before they shipped them but I guess anything is possible.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Yeah they need to do something for him to make this right. I also would have to think the mold was on them before they shipped them but I guess anything is possible.
Shipping sometimes takes almost a month ... long enough for mold to build under certain conditions.

So your assumptions could be wrong.

He can and should ask for a partial credit.

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I agree with the 'show them what arrived, and ask what they suggest'. If they jump at the opportunity to make it right, they're a vendor to continue doing business with. I recently ordered some leather from a major supplier. They shipped me some crap that wasn't properly dyed, and when I contact them, rather than saying 'let us ship you a better piece out, that one has issues' they were like 'yeah, it looks like that one wasn't dyed all the way through, that happens sometimes'. I won't be a repeat customer of this vendor.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
You people make me laugh. Contact the vendor, lmao. Sure it sucks that it happened, but at the end of the day it's not that big of deal and its like everyone just forgot that most CC vendors suck ass. Customer service is practically nonexistent among most vendors, there's only 2 that I would trust to rectify most issues. If you ordered from the vendor that I think you did, it's a virtual guarantee that they'll call it plume if you contact them. Off the top of my head there is only one vendor that I can think of that allows you to spend extra to get Boveda, we'll refer to said vendor as Churro Compress, a vendor that is synonymous with being generally awful. But if you do reach out to whatever vendor it may be, please share the results, it'll be good for some extra laughs.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You people make me laugh. Contact the vendor, lmao. Sure it sucks that it happened, but at the end of the day it's not that big of deal and its like everyone just forgot that most CC vendors suck ass. Customer service is practically nonexistent among most vendors, there's only 2 that I would trust to rectify most issues. If you ordered from the vendor that I think you did, it's a virtual guarantee that they'll call it plume if you contact them. Off the top of my head there is only one vendor that I can think of that allows you to spend extra to get Boveda, we'll refer to said vendor as Churro Compress, a vendor that is synonymous with being generally awful. But if you do reach out to whatever vendor it may be, please share the results, it'll be good for some extra laughs.
That was the first one that came to mind.