What's new

Return or keep. Help me decide. Plz

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I can honestly say that I've gotten cigars with mold from almost every vendor I have used. Law of averages I guess. Since January 1st I've had 19 boxes delivered. None with mold, but if they did have it I would just go through the extra hassle of removing the mold. Summer months is almost a guarantee of mold. They may not have left the warehouse with it, but humidity and heat in transit doesn't take too long for it to spore. I try to slow my purchases during the summer months due to the heat here.

I've gotten 6 boxes of tubos from the vendor this thread is about in the last month with one more on the way. All 2013-2014 codes. Opened every one of the tubes and no mold on any cigars.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can honestly say that I've gotten cigars with mold from almost every vendor I have used. Law of averages I guess. Since January 1st I've had 19 boxes delivered. None with mold, but if they did have it I would just go through the extra hassle of removing the mold. Summer months is almost a guarantee of mold. They may not have left the warehouse with it, but humidity and heat in transit doesn't take too long for it to spore. I try to slow my purchases during the summer months due to the heat here.

I've gotten 6 boxes of tubos from the vendor this thread is about in the last month with one more on the way. All 2013-2014 codes. Opened every one of the tubes and no mold on any cigars.
Yes, I agree, Unless, you're ordering from the southern hemisphere.
That's below the equator, Chuck. :rolleyes:
Personally, the only time I've had issues of this sort has been with tubos. Especially ones from RyJ.)?) :depressed:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
'I've gotten 6 boxes of tubos from the vendor this thread is about in the last month with one more on the way. All 2013-2014 codes. Opened every one of the tubes and no mold on any cigars'
Astonishing news...........That "Vendor" actually wipes mold off their tubos!!
Wonder why they don't check EVERYTHING ELSE??

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
'I've gotten 6 boxes of tubos from the vendor this thread is about in the last month with one more on the way. All 2013-2014 codes. Opened every one of the tubes and no mold on any cigars'
Um, wait. So you intentionally order from a vendor who is well know to store cigars in a poor manner and often times doesn't care that their customers end up with crap?
Hopefully that's not actually the case, but if so, why would you do that?

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Ok I did laugh out loud. I, like many of you, stopped using this vendor for a long stretch of time several years ago. In the last couple of years I started again and have had excellent luck. The shipping times are a third of most of the other popular vendors and I have a lifetime supply of bubble wrap because the go way overboard on the packing. I have zero complaints over the last couple of years, but I did swear I wouldn't order from them again years back. A few friends told me they fixed the massive quality control issues. So far so good.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Cannot blame the man for ordering '13s and '14s.
I would have probably ordered that many if I could find them.
19 boxes is 1.3 cigars /day for a year.

Last edited: