What's new

Return or keep. Help me decide. Plz

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I'm feeling a lil Ill today now that you mention it. Might have to get myself some more medication...

Tapa-typed with my weird looking thumb.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Ok I did laugh out loud. I, like many of you, stopped using this vendor for a long stretch of time several years ago. In the last couple of years I started again and have had excellent luck. The shipping times are a third of most of the other popular vendors and I have a lifetime supply of bubble wrap because the go way overboard on the packing. I have zero complaints over the last couple of years, but I did swear I wouldn't order from them again years back. A few friends told me they fixed the massive quality control issues. So far so good.
I will admit that their shipping times are fantastic and I appreciate the fact that they bubble wrap the shit out of their cigars, but if you get regular old fashioned 25 cts they dont put bubble wrap at the feet which is annoying. And I double checked Sig VI tubos I ordered and even though they arrived in great condition, they grew mold in a 64% humidity environment. And no other cigars (tubos included) had this issue. I put 2 on top of 2 and figured out they hastily wiped down the cigars and sent them to me but the tubes obviously hadn't been cleaned. I had to rewipe the cigars down and clean out the tubos with soap and water and toothbrush. Thankfully, none of the cigars had grown mold on the foot yet, but all in all it was a giant pain in the ass to have to deal with, and it wasn't my first experience with mold with said vendor, and I order a hell of a lot less from them then you do. YMMV of course, but I know plenty of folks that have gotten horseshit responses about mold from their "customer service" and while I wish you the best with your continued orders with said vendor, I am done with them.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I primarily order from a vendor that inspects and grades each box so you know exactly what you are getting. You may have to wait for what you want to come up for sale, but so far the quality and customer service has been outstanding.
No problems with about 20 boxes ordered in the last 6 months.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I primarily order from a vendor that inspects and grades each box so you know exactly what you are getting. You may have to wait for what you want to come up for sale, but so far the quality and customer service has been outstanding.
No problems with about 20 boxes ordered in the last 6 months.
Good vendor. I also order from them. I don't drink the grading kool-aid. Probably the best marketing when it comes to cigars. I've received mold from them psp, hq, seconds. They do admit to shipping over humidified and that it is indeed mold. Not knocking them at all as I've always had a great relationship with them.