What's new

Rock Band - Anyone gettin' it?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I pre-ordered Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero: World Tour for the Wii last night on amazon.com.

I ordered an extra guitar and the triple cymbal set for the drums for Rock Band as well. I know both games are basically the same thing, but I like the song list that each has to offer, I can't wait until they actually ship...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Can't wait for GH:WT. I passed on Rock Band and I don't see any reason to start up with it seeing as how GH:WT is basically the same deal.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have been playing the snot out of Rock Band 2 since midnight on the 14th.

I think it is absolutely awesome Harmonix (the makers of Rock Band) allowed RB1 owners to export all of the RB1. Between that and the songs I have downloaded from their weekly releases we have upwards of about 240 songs to play.

JW, let us know what you think of GH:WT. I gave up on the GH franchise when Harmonix got out of it. GHIII just "felt" too different.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Same here. I've been rocking out a little bit each night. When is the BOTL Band going to form on Xbox Live? :stretchgr
I am on XBOX Live using my sister in law's account...it is her XBOX 360 after all.

Shoot a friend request to Suzi Q 1985 and we'll see if we can get it figured out. I will play anything on hard/expert except singing.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Sorry, but I never got in to it. I see people "rockin out" on GH at a local bar on occasion, it usually takes up one of the big screens and I don't think the locals care much for it, but it seems the people playing are enjoying themselves so it doesn't bother me. If get the urge to play some music I usually just call up the fellas and have a jam session, with no video game system required just amps and a 12 pack.:guitar: