What's new

Sad day at the Black Dog house

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Brian, I am sorry to hear about this.. You will both be in my prayers... If you need anything just ask.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brian,

I'm very sorry to hear of this additional challenge. I will keep a good thought for him and you. I'm sure he appreciates your care more than he can say. I believe there are two good men we'll all be praying for.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm sorry Brian. This is sorrowful news to be sure. My heart goes out to you and your family. Hang tough brother.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Update:
It's been a very trying week here. Of course, without further testing the doc's don't have any idea how much time Dad has. They say we should be able to get an idea how things will progress by how it goes these next few weeks. Judging by what I've seen so far it's happening pretty fast. Dad's in a lot of pain even with the meds, plus the meds knock him for a loop and he can't communicate very well. I'm a little frazzled but hanging in there. For folks who placed coffee orders this weekend, I'm one day behind since I spent yesterday with Dad. I'll be catching up on roasting tonight so I can send orders out tomorrow. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and patience.