What's new

Sad day at the Black Dog house

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My father passed away this morning. Thankfully, he didn't have to endure the pain of his condition too long.

Last night his caregiver went into his room and he was praying, which she'd never seen him do. When she asked about it, he told her that his deceased parents had come to see him and told him it was time to go. She called me and told me about it right away and my two sisters who live nearby went over to visit. I spoke with my older sister while she was there and she said he seemed OK and was resting peacefully and it would be best if I just came over this morning.

I got the call about his death this morning just as I was getting ready to go over to visit him. I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I believe they were answered in that his time of suffering was short.

Rest In Peace, Dad.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
My father passed away this morning. Thankfully, he didn't have to endure the pain of his condition too long.

Last night his caregiver went into his room and he was praying, which she'd never seen him do. When she asked about it, he told her that his deceased parents had come to see him and told him it was time to go. She called me and told me about it right away and my two sisters who live nearby went over to visit. I spoke with my older sister while she was there and she said he seemed OK and was resting peacefully and it would be best if I just came over this morning.

I got the call about his death this morning just as I was getting ready to go over to visit him. I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I believe they were answered in that his time of suffering was short.

Rest In Peace, Dad.
May your father rest in peace Brian.

If you need someone to talk to just call bro. :thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Brian,
So sorry to hear this... If you need anything please so not hesitate to let us know...
May he rest in peace...

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry for your loss.

You and your family are in our thoughts.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Brian,

I can't say "I know what you are going through," but my Dad passed away from Alzheimers and subsequent complications last October...I know it's rough.

My thoughts are with you.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Brian, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. May your father rest peacefull in heaven and God give you the strength to overcome all. Anything you need Brian, you've got the support of all the brothers here.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I am so sorry to hear this, Brian.

My heart goes out to you and your family. May Our Lord come into your heart and may his Grace and Love ease the pain that you are feeling right now.

I know from experience that these last few weeks have been unbelievebly rough on you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything at all that you need.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
My condolences on your loss Brian. It sounds like your dad was at peace with the world at the end and I hope that gives your family some comfort. I'm sending good thoughts to you and yours.