What's new

Sad day in my world

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Did mine land? It still said Miami this morning. Wtf is there prob?

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
If it don't move soon I'm gonna reload and send again. The USPS blows sacks!!!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I could not agree with this anymore and trust me the slap is very sobering. These guys want what's best for each other and I now truly feel like I am a part of this family and that means more then the hobbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well everyone I went to the docs last night and the phase when it rains it pours just seems to appropriate. Doc took a look made a small incision and I have an infection on the spot of the original procedure. I am on antibiotics and they said it should clear up in a couple of weeks. So the soreness will follow like a pain in the ass lol it's funny cause it's near my ass.

(Face palm)

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Well everyone I went to the docs last night and the phase when it rains it pours just seems to appropriate. Doc took a look made a small incision and I have an infection on the spot of the original procedure. I am on antibiotics and they said it should clear up in a couple of weeks. So the soreness will follow like a pain in the ass lol it's funny cause it's near my ass.

(Face palm)

Sorry to hear that brother. Make sure to take all of the antibiotics. Wound infections are nothing to joke about....especially ass infections 😊....sorry, couldn't help myself.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol ya I had to have a pretty good laugh at it too. I just see the luck that I've been having fack. But this won't get me down. It just perspones when I am able to have a gar. Doc says I should stay away from booze and if I smoke and I asked cigars she said that too. So at least 2 more weeks now all the gifts are an even bigger tease my next appt is the 28th so lets see how this goes.

Thanks brothers/sisters

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I know Rob started operation Northern Lights to beat me senseless and to make me forget about the darkness I was struggling through. I want to first say thank you to each and everyone of you, your love and support has been above and beyond anything. You are truly friends an brother to every sense of the word. I have a respect for all of you that will never be lost and I'm beyond ecstatic to be a part of this chaos.

Now Rob this is a brother I gladly got to join in beating him a little too but he is still a brother f brothers. I am truly happy to call him my friend and brother. Thank you for being the guardian angel I needed at my lowest.

Now for the reason of this Christmas cheer message. My mom just returned from her follow up appt and the news has come in, My mom is now cancer free. I say this with tears of joy in my eyes and I want to share this as I believe all your good thoughts, prayers, everything helped us through this. It was such a relief finally to hear it and I want to thank you all again.

My cousin is going through treatment and things are looking very positive for her too. They believe that they have been able to control it and beat it up she will still need to continue through her treatment process.

Again thank you every single one of you and most all I wish you all the Merriest Christmas and know my prayers and good thoughts, best wishes and happiest thoughts go out to all of you and your families.

With all the love in the world.

JM

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Jonathan, that is fantastic news brother. Thank you for letting us know. I know it will make this Christmas even better for you and all if you family. I hope we get the same news about your cousin in the near future.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Merry Christmas! I am a new BOTL here but reading this thread brought moisture to my eyes. I am happy for you and the family in regards to fighting and conquering thier ailments.

May your holiday season continue to bring good news.

-Eddy