What's new

Sad day in my world

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Work transfer. Yeah, I never would have imagined moving away from the motherland, but hey, it's 2 hours from home so it's really not much of a stretch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I'm Technical Services Manager for a pipeline company that transports crude oil. Best job I've ever had. It's super busy down in ND, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That's awesome. Being busy is best I hate having downtime it is brutal. I'm an account so I sit at a desk all which has it's ups and down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Definitely moving in the right direction. The energy is coming back and motivation. Still pretty sore. Just woke up and I think I over did it yesterday cause I am super sore today like I'm having a hard time trying to get up out if bed.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I've been praying for you J and continue to do so. Sounds like things are getting better but you're not quite out of the woods yet.

Keep your chin up!!!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks rupe. It's been a pretty up down ride. Having somewhere to event too 24/7 has definitely helped me out. Thank you all for the prayers and beat wishes it's definitely appreciated and we are all grateful for it.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well I am starting to rebound pretty well. The discomfort and stiffness is slowly starting to subside that is a blessing in its own.

My mom will be going into for surgery again near the end of the month to remove little bits that were found and need to be cleaned and finished up. So my mom looks like she is on the right path.

My cousin had her procedure done and chemo has been rather rough on her and they are hoping this will clear it up but it is still a little to early to be certain.

As for love from the brothers I would like to say thank you.

Rob's gift - can't get Drew anything over here so it is an amazing gift.

Sean's gift-looking forward to the Alex Bradley and Joya De Nicaragua

Thank you so much brothers this truly means alot to me.

Jonathan

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Thanks rupe. It's been a pretty up down ride. Having somewhere to event too 24/7 has definitely helped me out. Thank you all for the prayers and beat wishes it's definitely appreciated and we are all grateful for it.

I went through breast cancer with my wife about 3 years ago so I definitely know what you are going through. It DOES get better so hang in there. You will be a much stronger individual once you get past this sh*+

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Oh I know it's not over. After this I'm probably going to need to find a new job lol.

They say love hurts...get ready my friend! LOL
Glad your doing better. Again, hang in there as you and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers.