What's new

Sad day in my world

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks guys. The fight has been tough that's for sure.

Second eye surgery in 6 months well I wish you nothing but the best. Keep putting foot to ass and try not letting life get you down.

I agree that life generally does give you more then you can handle but that's what is called the point of distinguishment where either you lay down and give up or the moment where you rise to greatness and push through find the strength and courage to keep fighting. I feel I have found that strength and what I am going through in life is now just a stepping stone to being able to help others.

Life is a roller coaster and even though it has it's ups and downs it to short to blink and give up. Keep trucking brothers and I'm doing the same not only for my family but also for all those ppl who have ever felt down or beaten up by life I want to serve as inspiration and help everyone.

JM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I've been lurking this since the beginning and I so admire your courage and strength you sir Are a rock! You can hold your head high and smile knowing you were there for the ones that needed you. I have much admiration for you and what you've done. Hope your up and running full steam soon. Prayers to you and your family. Peace......Bryan

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks Bryan. Dumb as a rock maybe closer lol. Sorry the humour masks the pain lol.

I really appreciate those words I have been trying to be the rock for everyone around me. Positive energy is the best for those who are down. The more negative energy there is the harder everything is.

Truly I appreciate the compliment I've been working at it and I hope to be back up to it.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Your doing great man. You passed one hurtle you weren't looking forward to. There may be more ahead. Just take them as they come and not look to far into the land of what ifs. That way your dealing with real problems and not the ones in your imagination. My two cents.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Oh I'm not looking to the future I'm looking at it as situation by situation I don't have the energy to push beyond that. Just want good to come of all this and give motivation to everyone who may need it.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well my body is taking a little longer then I had hoped. Still really really sore can't move as much as I'd like. I'm a really active person so this is super rough on me.

I have felt pretty down in the dumps cause the pain is pretty intense. I called my doctor up just to make sure being this sore is normal and he said I should be fine as long as there is no bleeding or soft spots on the bone which there isn't. I just have really stiff hips, my back is aching like no tomorrow and my legs feel weak and stiff so I look like the tin man trying to walk around so it makes stairs and getting up from the couch, car and bed a mission of its own.

I've been going to work cause I can't afford to take time off. I wish I could sit down and enjoy a nice gar but the energy and focus isn't there so it's a waste but I really really want one.

Thanks for listening to me complain brothers/sisters.

JM

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I am sorry your still experiencing pain man. Hopefully you don't have a long commute into work. Keep your head up. Hopefully you heal up quickly this week. If your ever in ohio ill buy you a cigar or two ;)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol thanks brothers. It is truly appreciated the support. I am working my hardest to get back to my feet.

On a side note Doug and Charles you 2 are awesome truly. I could not put into words how much I appreciate the gifts. Now that my work has been evacuated cause of the double bomb threat. Pay back boys pay back.

Charles gift

Doug's gift

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Prayers sent your way for some quick healing. Such a gift you gave your cousin, hopefully focusing on that helps keep you going. Much respect and admiration brother!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Prayers sent your way for some quick healing. Such a gift you gave your cousin, hopefully focusing on that helps keep you going. Much respect and admiration brother!
Thanks brother I just did what I thought needed to be done but these 2 definitely got the bomb squad on my ass.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
got to love auto correct. my fiancee once sent me a message that stated "my cat is very dirty. it needs cleaned badly" its a shame she meant car. she hasn't lived it down yet. who is Charles on the forum. it's always nice to put a name to the screen name.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol I messaged my boss that I was going to be late because of DIRTYMONKEYBALLS

I'm not sure who Charles is there is no screen name attached.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
got to love auto correct. my fiancee once sent me a message that stated "my cat is very dirty. it needs cleaned badly" its a shame she meant car. she hasn't lived it down yet. who is Charles on the forum. it's always nice to put a name to the screen name.
Between this and the dirtymonkeyballs.....Now have cracked up out loud twice during this call I'm on for work!