What's new

Sad day in my world

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
EVP,

It is good to have you back and I hope you have recovered and are back with us for a long time to come.

This is definitely a rough time but you guys have definitely helped me out and brightened my day quite a bit.

Thank you,
Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sorry to hear the news, man - wish I could do something to help. We are all here for you and you and your family are in our prayers.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So sorry to see this. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers brother. Just being there for them, whether by phone or in person, I am sure means the world to them. And javajunkie and others nailed it when they said you can't be a rock for them without having an outlet for yourself. We are here for you, and please keep us all updated.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
As someone's who's family has been affected by this horrible disease, I know what you are going through. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Definitely brothers I will let you all know as things progress and I can't say thank you enough for all your support it truly means the world to me.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry to hear about your family and the battle with cancer. My wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and we have a new born, so I can totally understand your thoughts and where your at mentally. The brothers here will keep you lifted in prayer as will as keep you lifted in spirits. You are amongst some of the finest people in the world. I hope the cancer in your family is stopped and totally cured soon.

Chef

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry to hear about your family and the battle with cancer. My wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and we have a new born, so I can totally understand your thoughts and where your at mentally. The brothers here will keep you lifted in prayer as will as keep you lifted in spirits. You are amongst some of the finest people in the world. I hope the cancer in your family is stopped and totally cured soon.

Chef
Thanks Scott truly,

I have followed your thread also and I can promise you that you an your family are most definitely in my prayers. Having you come over here and posting for me truly means more then I can put into words. The brothers here are ppl that I thought didn't exist in this mixed up world anymore but I found the right place.

Thank you so much,
Jonathan

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Chef
Yo Chef, how have we not connected sooner? My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year while our second child was in utero - Baby is fine, and our four year old is still trying to wrap his head around the idea that mom only has one breast.

As for the original post, I think JavaJunkie said it best: We are all here for you because you KNOW you can't be the rock for both of these women in your life. Many brothers stepped up through prayer, care-packages, and emotional support to help Nicole and I get though our tough spot (and we aren't out of the woods yet, but close), and we are all here for you. I have a list of brothers printed on a toilet paper roll that I have to thank, and I am more than happy to "pay it forward" now that you are in need.

sean.taugher@gmail.com
you can find me on FB (I am the one in California, not the hairdresser in Ohio)
or give me a call: pm inbound.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That is truly appreciated guys it really is. Hearing all the positive and success stories that it is giving me lots of hope. Thank you so much brothers

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Really sorry to hear, I hope things continue to get better and we are always here for you if there is anything I can do

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Chef
Yo Chef, how have we not connected sooner? My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last year while our second child was in utero - Baby is fine, and our four year old is still trying to wrap his head around the idea that mom only has one breast.

As for the original post, I think JavaJunkie said it best: We are all here for you because you KNOW you can't be the rock for both of these women in your life. Many brothers stepped up through prayer, care-packages, and emotional support to help Nicole and I get though our tough spot (and we aren't out of the woods yet, but close), and we are all here for you. I have a list of brothers printed on a toilet paper roll that I have to thank, and I am more than happy to "pay it forward" now that you are in need.

sean.taugher@gmail.com
you can find me on FB (I am the one in California, not the hairdresser in Ohio)
or give me a call: pm inbound.
"Sean" Wow.. I am Stunned.. Honestly.. I have chills from the struggles you and your wife went thru.. and still are. and yet you reach out to another brother to offer help. You are a true Gentleman and an honest brother... I got your pm, will respond tonight when I get back home. I think I need to get a roll of that paper to start my list as well. "Jmartins" As far as inspiration to share the inside of whats going on my my personal life with my wife's struggle with breast cancer... all I can say is it was looking into my wife's eyes and feeling the pain she felt and I felt I needed to understand more. I needed to be as proactive for her as possible, and needed tons of prayers asap! Thank God, literally to all of the prayers and words of hope that has lifted all of our family members up in the rapid cure of their cancers.

Chef

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I read this post this morning. My phone is terrible so I couldn't even try to respond at work. That being said I sleep about 4 hours a night. If you ever need someone to vent towards I could always give you my personal contact info. It really sucks to feel so down and not have someone to talk with. I understand you may not want to talk, but just know there are always people there to listen. Keep your head up. Vent when you need to. Don't hold it in it only seems darker when you do. Sorry to hear you struggles. I'll send a prayer up for you tonight.