What's new

Sad news...

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
So very sorry to hear about your Dad E. You and your family are in our prayers. You are a true BOTL and we are here for you Brother.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My sincere condolences Eric. I have been running the roads and am just now catching up. My thoughts and prayers are with you, family and friends.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
So sorry for your loss brother, just know that this brother hood you created is always here for you and appreciate everything you do for us. Thank you

The loss of a Parent is incalculable and for those of us who are old enough and have seen our Parents pass it's a different loss because we have memories that are poignant and we feel that the world should stop when they do pass away...it was the weirdest feeling when my Dad passed away...he was my hero and when I looked around that day the world was still spinning and people were doing what they always do....I somehow felt that the world should stop and pay their respects to a man I felt deserved it....in my own way I extend my thoughts to you and your family and hope you know that the world should have stopped for you and your family to pay respects to him.
Agreed, I too will take a moment and stop what I am doing to pay my respect to him.

I felt the same way when my grandfather had passed, he was everything to me and I have a lot of respect for him.