What's new

Saints and Sinners 2012

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's my dilemma, im a big guy and I already know the clothing is a no go, my melon is too big so trying to justify the rest

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
That's my dilemma, im a big guy and I already know the clothing is a no go, my melon is too big so trying to justify the rest
actually, they list at least XXXL, if not 4x, so it looks like fat kids are indeed welcome. o) and the hat looks adjustable. c'mon! you know you want it...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last years t shirts looked cool but as for me I am a fat kid too ..xxl fit stretched too but was paper thin and form fitting so i suggest an undershirt

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Still on the fence with this. I joined last year, and feel as though they didn't quite deliver what was promised. The smokes alone were worth the 150, but aside from that I didn't feel like many things happened otherwise. I also got a pretty cool coin!

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I decided not to join last year and don't regret it. Out of the 15 sticks, it was 9 one-offs or prototypes, the rest were everyday stuff. The rest of the swag looked cheap and was not very useful to me and likely to have ended up in the round filing bin. We have BOTL, we don't need another forum when you can get info elsewhere without having to buy a decoder ring. I also felt like the prototypes were really a way to dump some excess stuff onto people, which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Ultimately, it comes down to whether those prototype sticks were worth $150. My thoughts on the sticks were if they ended up being great sticks they would end up into one of 2 categories: 1) they are never made again, so who cares if I like it or don't, I'll never get to try another one; or 2) they are so good they get released at a later time, so why buy into it now.

Anyone think they should have at least ironed the shirt on the website pic for next year's shirt?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a member last year and rejoined this year. Great bunch of guys as members and helped me find some htfs and bombed me a few times.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I"m a member, both years. I like it.
Though I gifted both years packages so far LOL
There's only been 1 years package so far. G1

I was gifted one of each years Monster series so I did get two packages and since I do have more than one box of all except Frank and Boris I only have one box and some loose ones of those two and several full ones of the rest, so like I said I bombed someone who dearly wanted to get some and couldn't afford it. I was also gifted a box full Large box of various full un opened Tats boxes maybe 7 and 10 hats plus other swag for the troops from Pete's private stash and they were also put to good use though none were monster series.

I said I was a tat whore :)

Call me what you will I believe in sharing when it is deserved.