What's new

Saints and Sinners 2012

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I"m a member, both years. I like it.
Though I gifted both years packages so far LOL
There's only been 1 years package so far. G1
He must be that much of a baller that he goes to the future to buy stuff to bomb. That is f-ing baller.

If you only knew :)
Can you go in the future and see if I have more than 10 sticks in my humidor, want to know if I should continue to try and save up money for more lol

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I was gifted one of each years Monster series so I did get two packages and since I do have more than one box of all except Frank and Boris I only have one box and some loose ones of those two and several full ones of the rest, so like I said I bombed someone who dearly wanted to get some and couldn't afford it. I was also gifted a box full Large box of various full un opened Tats boxes maybe 7 and 10 hats plus other swag for the troops from Pete's private stash and they were also put to good use though none were monster series.

I said I was a tat whore :)

Call me what you will I believe in sharing when it is deserved.[/QUOTE]

That whole thing confused me a little bit. I was talking about the 15pack that you get when you register. G1

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm in my second year and activity on that forum led me to posting and reading more here. Great guys both places. The $ for the smokes is worth the membership for me & the cyber-friendships make it more valuable. From a posting perspective it's much more wild west over there though. :)

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was gifted one of each years Monster series so I did get two packages and since I do have more than one box of all except Frank and Boris I only have one box and some loose ones of those two and several full ones of the rest, so like I said I bombed someone who dearly wanted to get some and couldn't afford it. I was also gifted a box full Large box of various full un opened Tats boxes maybe 7 and 10 hats plus other swag for the troops from Pete's private stash and they were also put to good use though none were monster series.

Call me what you will I believe in sharing when it is deserved.
That whole thing confused me a little bit. I was talking about the 15pack that you get when you register. G1[/QUOTE]

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Call me what you will I believe in sharing when it is deserved.
That whole thing confused me a little bit. I was talking about the 15pack that you get when you register. G1
[/QUOTE]

Sorry

Yeah That's why I explained it a little better, sorry guy's, I write as I think and sometime assume everyone can read my mind. LOL

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I had the money I would sign up. $150 for 15 cigars and a shirt/t-shirt seems like a good deal for me. It's less than $10 per cigar(when you include shipping) and you get "freebies" on top of that, definitely a good deal for Tatuaje/Pepin fans. A branded hat and shirt are worth what at CI? At least $30...you could really consider it 15 cigars for $120 if you would actually wear the apparel.

Based on last years sampler(alone, not counting the "freebies"); you paid a little under MSRP because some of the regular production cigars are under $10 and some of the limited release cigars are over $10.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I had the money I would sign up. $150 for 15 cigars and a shirt/t-shirt seems like a good deal for me. It's less than $10 per cigar(when you include shipping) and you get "freebies" on top of that, definitely a good deal for Tatuaje/Pepin fans. A branded hat and shirt are worth what at CI? At least $30...you could really consider it 15 cigars for $120 if you would actually wear the apparel.

Based on last years sampler(alone, not counting the "freebies"); you paid a little under MSRP because some of the regular production cigars are under $10 and some of the limited release cigars are over $10.
Last years kit also had a shot glass & deck of cards. This year includes a poker chip set and wine bottle opener on top of the smokes & shirt/cap

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Did any other sticks become available throughout the year?
Nothing that was soley for those who joined. A few retailers hooked us up with early info and waiting lists, but otherwise I don't recall any other special cigars.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I have been on the fence as well with this. Just can't seem to make up my mind. With Tatuaje being my no.1 stick it doesn't mean I like everything Pete puts out. For me the $150 would be better served going towards a box of cigars I know I will enjoy. From the mix of reviews on this, I'm just not sold on a gamble.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have been on the fence as well with this. Just can't seem to make up my mind. With Tatuaje being my no.1 stick it doesn't mean I like everything Pete puts out. For me the $150 would be better served going towards a box of cigars I know I will enjoy. From the mix of reviews on this, I'm just not sold on a gamble.
Really depends on your take. Its not just for the 15 sticks. If thats all you're interested in, they usually will have additional boxes of the sticks available a little while after the membership packs go out, just have someone from Sns pick one up for you. The SnS forum is a great place for people to discuss what is and what is not Tatuaje without clogging up public forums, there is a wealth of information i.e., no one from SnS who didn't want some of the Little Boris was out and I"m still sitting on a couple of bundles of pork tenderloins . Personally, it was a better spend than many boxes I've purchased where sticks #1 and 2 are great and then the others just end up being so so. G1

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I thought the first rule of fight club is to not talk about fight club !!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Honestly I was just joking. Spill as much info as you guys want/need. Makes it easier for our board to "keep in the know"!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Honestly I was just joking. Spill as much info as you guys want/need. Makes it easier for our board to "keep in the know"!
Agree with this - I have no interest in joining, but how are members supposed to make an informed decision without knowing what they'll receive for their membership?

Honestly, to me, it just seems like a good way for PJ to sell directly to consumers and bypass the B&M, as well as cement his already somewhat cultish following. I'm not knocking the guy at all, he seems like a great business man. Good for him, I just personally don't have an interest.