What's new

Saints and sinners

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
S&S Marketing tool right? Does Viaje have a club as well? He He He;) heard they open the club up for a 10th of a second on the 5th Monday of the month and you have to be wearing purple and stand with one foot in the air to get admitted;)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
S&S Marketing tool right? Does Viaje have a club as well? He He He;) heard they open the club up for a 10th of a second on the 5th Monday of the month and you have to be wearing purple and stand with one foot in the air to get admitted;)
I dunno... cigars, swag, and bros? Doesn't sound too bad...

Question for the guys who do this - do you have to be a Tat whore for it to work? I like Tats but there's a lot of good sticks out there, so it would be hard to talk about only 1 brand...

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I wouldn't say you'd have to be a Tat whore. There is definitely no love for a few brands on the forum, but they aren't prominent here either. There's almost as much discussion around other new releases that aren't Tatuaje, but understand that Tat does put out a good product so it will garner most of the chatter.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I wouldn't say you'd have to be a Tat whore. There is definitely no love for a few brands on the forum, but they aren't prominent here either. There's almost as much discussion around other new releases that aren't Tatuaje, but understand that Tat does put out a good product so it will garner most of the chatter.
Exactly. The members as a group are extremely knowledgeable about cigars, and while Tats are prominently featured in discussions, the members generally appreciate and discuss ALL good cigars. There's even a very robust pipe section. A few cigar brands get lambasted, but you can see that if you can score a spot.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Exactly. The members as a group are extremely knowledgeable about cigars, and while Tats are prominently featured in discussions, the members generally appreciate and discuss ALL good cigars. There's even a very robust pipe section. A few cigar brands get lambasted, but you can see that if you can score a spot.
Don't you ever call me knowledgeable about cigars. I'm there for the jack assery and the "if you fall in love" thread.