What's new

Saints and sinners

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Relax gents. It will open up when it does. Guys that are members are prohibits from sharing the details about renewing and open dates. Just be patient. I know that doesn't help, but,

Last edited:

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I actually got that email. Turns out it goes to my social tab in gmail. That means I'm going to have to start reading those and not just deleting them en masse
That's where mine was. Luckily I saw the subject line otherwise would have missed it.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Don't be jerks 'yall
All kidding aside, we can't say when registration is but so few people give up their spots it's difficult to get in. I got ridiculously lucky last year. I wish everyone who wanted to get in could because it's a great bunch of smokers with incredible camaraderie. It's like Animal House for smokers: we antagonize the crap out of each other but all stick together like glue. Best of luck. Hope you can nab a spot. If you do, you won't regret it.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
All kidding aside, we can't say when registration is but so few people give up their spots it's difficult to get in. I got ridiculously lucky last year. I wish everyone who wanted to get in could because it's a great bunch of smokers with incredible camaraderie. It's like Animal House for smokers: we antagonize the crap out of each other but all stick together like glue. Best of luck. Hope you can nab a spot. If you do, you won't regret it.
Agree 100%