What's new

Saints and sinners

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I've thought about joining as well but I don't know if I'd fit in there. I have joined dozens of forums but they all fade and this one stays as my home.
I'd like to try it, even if here would remain the home, having a shack ain't bad. Plus, they have nice swag and cool cigars. I see it as buying myself a birthday present that comes with membership on a forum.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Myself and a handful of others I know all got in last year with no issues what so ever. Just be ready for the day it opens. Think it lasted a couple days last year. $150 iirc you get a box of cigars and swag (clothing hats bottle openers dominos challenge coin sand some other stuff). Forum is rough first month...you are the odd kid out for a bit but cool after that. I don't post much but read. Usually fist news on retailer releases, events etc. sometimes sells sticks just for sns on top of your box. The loot is is a good deal just for the starter kit. Everything else is just a plus. And you can ask anything about product and usually pete or Casper answers pretty quickly. Worth it imo. See why other dropped out but I will be renewing this year.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Myself and a handful of others I know all got in last year with no issues what so ever. Just be ready for the day it opens. Think it lasted a couple days last year. $150 iirc you get a box of cigars and swag (clothing hats bottle openers dominos challenge coin sand some other stuff). Forum is rough first month...you are the odd kid out for a bit but cool after that. I don't post much but read. Usually fist news on retailer releases, events etc. sometimes sells sticks just for sns on top of your box. The loot is is a good deal just for the starter kit. Everything else is just a plus. And you can ask anything about product and usually pete or Casper answers pretty quickly. Worth it imo. See why other dropped out but I will be renewing this year.
Just curious, I don't know you cause our paths have never crossed, But a guy of your stature here on BOTL, six year donor, been around for a lot of years, huge trader rating? Is shunned as the new guy on S&S? Were you using the same user name? Cause that doesn't say much for the guys on S&S? No?
You'd think they'd do their homework and realize that you've been at it a lot longer than they have?
Just my two cents Brother. I'm not a member of S&S, although I'd like to get in if I could. :)
John

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just curious, I don't know you cause our paths have never crossed, But a guy of your stature here on BOTL, six year donor, been around for a lot of years, huge trader rating? Is shunned as the new guy on S&S? Were you using the same user name? Cause that doesn't say much for the guys on S&S? No?
You'd think they'd do their homework and realize that you've been at it a lot longer than they have?
Just my two cents Brother. I'm not a member of S&S, although I'd like to get in if I could. :)
John
I was an original member, haven't been the last couple years. It's a much smaller forum than other public ones so it can be harder to be the new guy because everyone knows everyone so well, or at the very least, the same guys talk and have their own way of talking. Some people don't mind jumping right in and talking, but other people could feel intimidated.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I was an original member, haven't been the last couple years. It's a much smaller forum than other public ones so it can be harder to be the new guy because everyone knows everyone so well, or at the very least, the same guys talk and have their own way of talking. Some people don't mind jumping right in and talking, but other people could feel intimidated.
That makes some sense :) like I said, I was just curious. And I'd like to join, been trying, but always miss it. I've been smoking Petes stuff since the beginning :)

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Ryan pretty much hit the nail on the head with that. Kinda funny because when I started I was like "fuck these guys...bunch of dbs"...but then realized I was just a newb and had to get back to that mentality lol.

They just try and weed out the people who take stuff too seriously because if you can't handle a little joke you're more than likely not going to enjoy the forum and they won't enjoy you. I like it because there basically are no rules of what can be said etc. The first year despite your reputation you get shit from someone 99% of the time. I know my first year I got a ton of shit for no real reason but I made some great friends and would recommend SnS to anyone that loves Tatuaje if they can get in. If I recall correctly the memberships for new guys will be very limited as they don't want it to get to big. I maybe wrong though as I haven't been very active on SnS since the beginning of this year so maybe something changed idk.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
from what i have heard (not sure if it is true, so please correct me if i am wrong) there are only 666 spots/memberships. current members have first dibs of renewing their memberships, anything leftover will be available to the general public.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
from what i have heard (not sure if it is true, so please correct me if i am wrong) there are only 666 spots/memberships. current members have first dibs of renewing their memberships, anything leftover will be available to the general public.
Yeah, that's basically it. We were at 500 or 550-ish until last year when it opened up to 666.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
They just try and weed out the people who take stuff too seriously because if you can't handle a little joke you're more than likely not going to enjoy the forum and they won't enjoy you. I like it because there basically are no rules of what can be said etc. The first year despite your reputation you get shit from someone 99% of the time. I know my first year I got a ton of shit for no real reason but I made some great friends and would recommend SnS to anyone that loves Tatuaje if they can get in. If I recall correctly the memberships for new guys will be very limited as they don't want it to get to big. I maybe wrong though as I haven't been very active on SnS since the beginning of this year so maybe something changed idk.
Sounds about right from what Ive heard. You just have to have thick skin, cant be a baby about stuff. Which is real life IMO. Id like to try it out cause i know I take nothing from the internet seriously. The only thing I wont be able to take is the amount of dick riding that goes on for Pete there. I mean I have seen screen caps of that place and I would bet money that even Pete Johnson thinks some of these guys are over the top.