What's new

Saints and sinners

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Congrats to everyone that got in. Sounds like things get a little rough on newbies over there. You'll have to let us know how your first year goes.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Congrats to everyone that got in. Sounds like things get a little rough on newbies over there. You'll have to let us know how your first year goes.
1) I have Tapatalk set to only look at threads I have participated in because I can't look at 300 posts of "Look at me! I'm a new guy from Cousinhump, Alabama." So I have no idea how rough it is on them this year. It usually gets worse before it gets better.

2) This is year five. Anybody serious about getting in should know there is a little hazing. It's not like it's a secret. People will tell you exactly how it is. I've been warning guys for month solid. You better have thick skin, nothing is sacred, everything is a joke. If you're the sensitive type or an internet tough guy, you won't care for the music at this particular party.

3) A lot of great guys got in this year from here and other places. I'm looking forward to it settling down over there so we can get back to the brotherhood and normal jack assery. Anybody who doesn't get butt hurt and start crying because they're getting teased by the seniors their first day of freshman year will be welcomed with open arms.

Last edited:

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
1) I have Tapatalk set to only look at threads I have participated in because I can't look at 300 posts of "Look at me! I'm a new guy from Cousinhump, Alabama." So I have no idea how rough it is on them this year. It usually gets worse before it gets better.

2) This is year five. Anybody serious about getting in should know there is a little hazing. It's not like it's a secret. People will tell you exactly how it is. I've been warning guys for month solid. You better have thick skin, nothing is sacred, everything is a joke. If you're the sensitize type or an internet tough guy, you won't care for the music at this particular party.

3) A lot of great guys got in this year from here and other places. I'm looking forward to it settling down over there so we can get back to the brotherhood and normal jack assery. Anybody who doesn't get butt hurt and start crying because they're getting teased by the seniors their first day of freshman year will be welcomed with open arms.
You guys are a bunch of teddy bears.........sharp toothed, blood thirsty, ravenous teddy bears.:nailbiting:

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Damn, was helping my twin brother move in Ohio and totally missed this. Saturday was our birthday, would have been a sweet Bday gift. Going to aim for the OE raffle OR there is always next year. Congrats on the guys that got in.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So dumb question. I got in, but I cant join the forum.. I go to register and it says new registration not allowed - when am I able to actually join the forum? or am I doing something wrong once logged into the sns site

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So dumb question. I got in, but I cant join the forum.. I go to register and it says new registration not allowed - when am I able to actually join the forum? or am I doing something wrong once logged into the sns site
I had the same problem. I requested a new password from the club site (forum side) and then I could get in.