What's new

Saints and sinners

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So this is just for current members to re-up? Or did I miss the registration? I'm not a current member trying to get a spot this year.
The way I understand it, the referral is for current members, they have a month to re-up, then after that it goes public. I believe for the public will be in June.....that's how they've done it in the past.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My referral may be up for grabs if no one from my San Diego club grabs it. Feel free to pm if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
My referral may be up for grabs if no one from my San Diego club grabs it. Feel free to pm if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d be down for a referral! Not sure how to pm from my phone!?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first year in 2011, registration was open all year... 2012 wasn’t difficult either by my recollection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Last year I don't think they opened it to the public, it was just renewals and referrals.
My first year was last year and I got in through the public "lottery". They randomly sent out invites to people on the waiting list and I guess I lucked out.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Last year was my first year. Don't think I am going to renew. Got the cigars and all the other stuff. I wear the tee shirt every once in a while. Haven't even taken the cellophane off the box of cigars. I didn't enjoy the forum very much so all in all not worth it to me.
I must agree with you. I was never a fan of their board. Some people might enjoy it tho

I smoked all 5 of the smokes I think no 5 was the only one I enjoyed