What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm still confused by this but I can tell you I am not a PETA fan. I was thinking of dog rescues and shelters.
Next up via Saints and Sinners... the Tatuaje Bully Stick...

9.5 x 42 culebra

think about it Pete... pretty cool idea, huh?

(and in broadleaf so you get the right coloring...)

:stretchgr

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hunters cant support animal shelters? The last few pages have completly lost me. Im still looking forward to joining up and seeing some donations made to charities. Nothing better than getting to smoke some great cigars while supporting those in need.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Why is it that I am somehow always involved in conflict here. All I did was take a guess at what Itallushrt. I am a hunter and I eat whatever I kill. But, I would be one of the first to donate to an animal shelter. Though, I am not a follower of PETA or any of the other silly charities that protect my dinner.

Sorry Pete, I guess this is my curse.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm still confused by this but I can tell you I am not a PETA fan. I was thinking of dog rescues and shelters.
Aw crap do what you want Bro, we are camping out waiting for this to start LOL

Thanks

Dave

PS

Troop Support (hint hint) :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's your money Pete, do what you want with it. Donating a portion of the proceeds to charity is a class act, I'm with you.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Why is it that I am somehow always involved in conflict here. All I did was take a guess at what Itallushrt. I am a hunter and I eat whatever I kill. But, I would be one of the first to donate to an animal shelter. Though, I am not a follower of PETA or any of the other silly charities that protect my dinner.

Sorry Pete, I guess this is my curse.
To get the f'n bottom of this....I don't give a crap if all the money goes to the local dog pound. Hell I'd prefer it probably did. That is NOT what I'm concerned with. What I am concerned with are the HSUS and ASPCA. The two biggest shitpot hidden agenda groups out there. Who knows where this money will get donated so as I've already stated to satisfy my own beliefs the best way to not contribute is to not play.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
What did I say? Man, it's not that big of an issue.

Last time I checked this was the USA, we all have rights to do as we please.

Party's over with this so let's move along in celebration of the opening of Pete's great site.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What did I say? Man, it's not that big of an issue.

Last time I checked this was the USA, we all have rights to do as we please.

Party's over with this so let's move along in celebration of the opening of Pete's great site.
That wasn't really directed at you Hendy. There have been A LOT of assumptions about my questions and responses so it was one last attempt to clarify.

I agree and if you look back at my second post in this thread you'll see that I wish Pete well as I'm sure this will be a hit for him. :cbig:

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I am sensing alot of hostility on this board lately......

Looking forward to the Saints & Sinners thing myself, very cool concept.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I am sensing alot of hostility on this board lately......

Looking forward to the Saints & Sinners thing myself, very cool concept.
I agree man, I am not sure whats going on here on the BOTL as of late. But its very disturbing, this is my online home and I think its time for some spring cleaning!

I am also very excited for S&S, it will be awesome to be more connected to Tatuaje and its projects. I have been a devout 'Koolaid drinker'(sorry couldn't resist) since the companies inception. Plus, Pete is just a kick ass guy, every opportunity I've ever had to talk with him he has just been outstanding. He will always have my support. Pete is a lot more than just another cigar company, he is a strong member of the community here and brings a lot of joy with his wares.

Status
Not open for further replies.