What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Honestly, I don't think Pete can take a dump without a dozen webcrawlers posting that he wiped wrong.
Another dozen signing up on a waiting list to buy it, hahaha

Just kidding, I like Pete's stuff, and I enjoy hunting down his limited releases but I'm not going to get worked up about any of it (did I get it or not, are there too many limited releases?) because this is my hobby. If it starts causing stress for me, it kind of defeats the purpose.

I think the S&S forum will alleviate some of this. The real fans that are interested in the latest news can discuss it on there and not have to bother all the people that don't want to hear about it.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Another dozen signing up on a waiting list to buy it, hahaha

Just kidding, I like Pete's stuff, and I enjoy hunting down his limited releases but I'm not going to get worked up about any of it (did I get it or not, are there too many limited releases?) because this is my hobby. If it starts causing stress for me, it kind of defeats the purpose.

I think the S&S forum will alleviate some of this. The real fans that are interested in the latest news can discuss it on there and not have to bother all the people that don't want to hear about it.
Eh... I don't want to toss my hat into this ring (other than the Tat Bully Stick reco... which is still a sweet idea), but to some degree I'm hopeful that the Tat enthusiasts still post up here with their wild enthusiasm.

BOTL has become my cigar newsfeed. I'd much rather maintain the posts about upcoming releases and things in the works, and put up with a bit of bickering along the way. Sure the bickering could do with some reduction, but I want the news!

:thumbsup:

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want Pete to make an LE stick called the Farkas. Made with scraps of short filler and volado for the wrapper. Sold in mazos.

Then Andre can come up with a concept of cigars called, "My Mother - La Couronne." It will be the greatest cigar ever.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I'm still on the fence about this. I have enjoyed quite a few Tats - an RSW from 07 last Saturday - and have managed to get the LEs that I wanted (PTs, TREX, BPL, 109s), but haven't been smoking them as much lately, so it's hard to keep up. I just smoked my 1st 109 last Monday, and have yet to smoke my 2nd TREX, PT or BPL, so 10 more sticks in my queue isn't that appealling. OTOH, I hate to miss out on this opportunity, love the collecting aspect of the hobby, and I'm kind of a pretentious elitist:king:.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is what I don’t understand. If the Davidoff deal is true and if the S&S club is canceled because of the Davidoff deal then why would you send out an email asking us to resign up if we were serious, if you had any inclination that the deal could shut down the S&S club? If this is all propaganda to get hype going about the club then fine but I would really like to know if this is going to happen or not because I have been holding on to $150 dollars that I have set aside for the club and would like to buy something else if the club is truly done.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is what I don’t understand. If the Davidoff deal is true and if the S&S club is canceled because of the Davidoff deal then why would you send out an email asking us to resign up if we were serious, if you had any inclination that the deal could shut down the S&S club? If this is all propaganda to get hype going about the club then fine but I would really like to know if this is going to happen or not because I have been holding on to $150 dollars that I have set aside for the club and would like to buy something else if the club is truly done.
Relax brother. Yesterday was all in good fun. A simple joke steam rolled into a shit storm.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Whether what has been stated is true or not. I bet it is fun to be a person of your following. One little comment truthful or not and to sit back and watch everyone fall apart, bicker, argue and complain, for what??? just because you were having a slow day. :agreesmil
Relax brother. Yesterday was all in good fun. A simple joke steam rolled into a shit storm.
See Pete as I said, it has to be fun to be a man of your following. You sneeze wrong and you are now running for President of the United States! :eyebrow:

:usaflag: :peace: Pete Johnson 2012 :peace: :usaflag:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
See Pete as I said, it has to be fun to be a man of your following. You sneeze wrong and you are now running for President of the United States! :eyebrow:

:usaflag: :peace: Pete Johnson 2012 :peace: :usaflag:
I'd sure as hell vote for him before I'd vote for "The Donald!"

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Well I'll be donating to some form of animal charity for sure, some charity benefiting Nicaraguan children, some cancer charities and of course organizations fighting for our smoking rights. We will be posting pics of the checks as they are sent out. I'm also gonna let the club chose on our forum. This way we are all involved in giving back.
Wait, if I join this, my money could be used to help children??? Outrageous! I'm joining the Thompson's cigar club instead.

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
No email here. I've been Checking my email non stop since January.
:dunno: I don't know what to say! Mainly because I am F@#king with you :applause: No email yet, he is probably still stuck in Chicago from the cigarfest

Patients my young grasshopper... When he sends it, it will come!

Status
Not open for further replies.