What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just want to join so I can smoke/post up pictures and reviews of LE sticks that others can't get........sometimes acting like a 4 year old is very enjoyable.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Can someone tell me how ANOTHER thread about something Tatuaje turned into a fight?
Why does this keep happening? We are talking about cigars which I believe are supposed to be relaxing.
Shit, I basically got called an asshole last night for not responding to a PM that I didn't even see. What's going on with everyone lately?

We should all step back for a second and remember we are talking about something we consume.

Man this burger I'm eating is really pissing me off and I don't like the burger Hendy ordered either.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Can someone tell me how ANOTHER thread about something Tatuaje turned into a fight?
Why does this keep happening? We are talking about cigars which I believe are supposed to be relaxing.
Shit, I basically got called an asshole last night for not responding to a PM that I didn't even see. What's going on with everyone lately?

We should all step back for a second and remember we are talking about something we consume.

Man this burger I'm eating is really pissing me off and I don't like the burger Hendy ordered either.
You would think that good cigars were hard to find. Did I mention lately that one of my favourites lately has been a box of older Cazadores. Reg Brown label is awesome. WHile I do pick quite a few LE's I am more then happy with reg production stuff as I know what I am getting without any surprises. Keep making good cigars and I will keep smoking them.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You would think that good cigars were hard to find. Did I mention lately that one of my favourites lately has been a box of older Cazadores. Reg Brown label is awesome. WHile I do pick quite a few LE's I am more then happy with reg production stuff as I know what I am getting without any surprises. Keep making good cigars and I will keep smoking them.
Love the Cazadores....

Rating - 100%
22   0   0

This is exactly why I stay away from political threads on this board. I come here to unwind, not argue with fellow posters on this board.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can't believe I haven't tried the Cazadores sooner...I am finding it very hard to age them!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Whoa Whoa Whoa, how the hell did I get involved? I've been staying out of all this babyshit and now....

I guess it wouldn't be the same without my name in there somehere, hey Pete? You're too much. Thanks for the honorable mention. :stickbeat

Come on kiddies, let's be grown up's here. This isn't Daddy Day Care for Pete.:cjump:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
IMHO There is more drama and tension created by the guys preaching to stop the drama than there is from the little back and forth remarks now and then. No one can make a smart remark about anyone here unless you do it while telling people to grow up.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
"Why would I join a club that had someone like me as a member" - Groucho Marx

What the hell does he know about cigars? I'm waiting for the invite.....

Status
Not open for further replies.