What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
IMHO There is more drama and tension created by the guys preaching to stop the drama than there is from the little back and forth remarks now and then. No one can make a smart remark about anyone here unless you do it while telling people to grow up.
My comment about Hendy was used for an example.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I learned my lesson getting worked up about this stuff. Cigars are a hobby, if they stress me out, what's the point?

I'm excited about this club.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Brothers I am psyched for Saints and Sinners! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. F all the other stuff. Keep it simple right? It is supposed to be Fun and Relaxing here! Sorry. Not preaching...well maybe a little.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Can someone tell me how ANOTHER thread about something Tatuaje turned into a fight?
Why does this keep happening? We are talking about cigars which I believe are supposed to be relaxing.
Shit, I basically got called an asshole last night for not responding to a PM that I didn't even see. What's going on with everyone lately?

We should all step back for a second and remember we are talking about something we consume.

Man this burger I'm eating is really pissing me off and I don't like the burger Hendy ordered either.
Pete,
Clearly, even cigar industry is not peaches and cream but I think you knew that already :) LoL ! You have lots of supporters and plenty of a-holes ! You can't please everyone. As long as you can manage 80/20 rule, you are in a good shape. Keep up the good work and continue to innovate. Looking forward to photographing and smoking new Tatuaje products.

As for as relaxing ... absolutely brother ! I'm hanging out with JD tonight so there will be plenty of relaxing !

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'm sorry but I find this whole thread both funny and entertaining as hell!! With that said I have my $150 at the ready. One question that is totally off topic, how come I never hear anything about the Cabaiguan line in an interview, I frickin' love all of them. Most under rated cigar in the industry IMVHO.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have my 150 ready as well. Hell I dont even mind the date being pushed back if it makes everything run smoother - also gives me time to save money...which isn't going well because I just bought a box of Cabaiguan RXs. To reply to strife's post, underrated maybe, but definitely appreciated by many...including myself! Always have to have them around.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
, how come I never hear anything about the Cabaiguan line in an interview, I frickin' love all of them. Most under rated cigar in the industry IMVHO.
Spot on, my fav reg production cigar. I smoke almost a box a month.
Maybe we should keep this on the low, I like how it's always available....unlike the super popular PCR.

I have my 150 ready as well. Hell I dont even mind the date being pushed back if it makes everything run smoother
I agree, good point.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
^^^ Hush on the Cabaiguans... I want them all to myself. You guys are just driving up the prices :headroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.