What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

montecristo#2

Don't Taze Me Bro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried to access the forum from an iPad? I had no problem logging in from my Android phone but seem to be having some issues on my iPad.

Nevermind, it kept capitalizing the first letter of my email address and that seemed to be the problem.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey T - This was answered earlier in the thread! :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

Been on the phone all day yesterday and today with our SSL cert company (COMODO.)

They have been dragging their feet validating the site. Should be done by the end of the night and we should have the SSL up shortly thereafter.

Casper

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellas can anyone help me out & let me know what's up with this site? Yesterday I gave them my cc # & it said I was approved but I never got an email to let me know my #, so hopefully I didn't get ripped off of my $150. I can't even login to the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
So im thinking that since Saints and Sinners has its own forums and requires a paid membership, maybe there is no need to continue talking about it here as technically that is a violation of the rules here.

CigarPointe

age quod agis
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't log on from my computer right now.. hmm.. I can't click on the log on button. It does nothing.
Oh btw I'm No 22!! haha
Gabecigar on there

*edit works now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.