What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brooks - We had it configured originally but Pete decided he did not want to have it. Maybe down the road we will add it back.

Seasick Sailor- I answered your PM on the S&S board..... Am I missing something?
Casper,

I have sent several emails regarding my inability to login in to S&S forum. I am still unable to login with either my original username or my corrected one. Obviously, a response to my emails or via BOTL will be necessary as I can't very well read a PM in a forum I can't access.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I was doing something wrong so I had my wife try to sign me up & nothing goes through, just wondering what happens considering my cc# went in! If it went through on Friday I still didn't get an email. I can't wait to get in what's up?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
So im thinking that since Saints and Sinners has its own forums and requires a paid membership, maybe there is no need to continue talking about it here as technically that is a violation of the rules here.
to go a step further....

Just wondering. Is there a way that these SnS issues can be addressed outside of botl?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I heard from casper today. If you take a look at "drop a line", it wasn't really made for technical issues, and wasn't working properly. Anyway, mentioning (not whining about) it on the thread after trying multiple other methods took care of the problem. I can't make calls during business hours and it isn't important enough to bug him after hours.

Give it two weeks and this thread will die, in the mean time, try not to read it. Take a chill pill and believe me, I would much rather be posting on the sns forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got off the phone with Casper & I want to tell you he is one hell of a guy!! He got me all hooked & set thanks slit Casper much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.