What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,

I just took down the S&S site for a few mins to install our new SSL site security certificate.

Hope this doesn't inconvenience you all for very long.

Will be back up in about 10-15 mins.

Casper

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has me so pissed off that I can't get this to go through that I'm not buying it! I never seem a harder item to buy everything I did it keeps rejecting my info

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been unable to login to the forum since yesterday.

Whenever I try to login, I am redirected to the main page. Clicking on "socialize" just brings me back to the login page.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have been unable to login to the forum since yesterday.

Whenever I try to login, I am redirected to the main page. Clicking on "socialize" just brings me back to the login page.
Try clearing all your browser cache and make sure you enter your login id with any caps if there were any, this worked for me this AM.. Was getting same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please forgive my slop.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try clearing all your browser cache and make sure you enter your login id with any caps if there were any, this worked for me this AM.. Was getting same thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please forgive my slop.
I just tried clearing everything, and it's still not working.

PMs and emails have thus far gone unanswered.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Now I can't log in anywhere (i logged in at work friday) and I haven't gotten a response via email or pm...
Yeah it seems like it is all a mess. I will bother with it again in a couple weeks when they work the bugs out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

been messing with the login/cookie settings to make keep everyone logged in for longer. Some people were experiencing a loop where you would log in and then not be able to access the forum. Should be fixed now but I will continue to tweak some settings all day today.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brooks - We had it configured originally but Pete decided he did not want to have it. Maybe down the road we will add it back.

Seasick Sailor- I answered your PM on the S&S board..... Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.