What's new

Saints & Sinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just to clear it up a little. The pack will include 15 cigars. Some regular, some protos and some exclusive to the club....I had a sample pic of the club pack up a while back..

You will also get swag exclusive to the club.

and finally, you will get pre-release info before information goes live to the general public....

It's meant to give the Tatuaje loyalist a leg up on the person just looking to get the limited items......

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
At one point there was some rumors of this happening. I believe someone put it "selling from his personal humi"

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
wouldn't that make them not LE, if you could do that?
No, Pete had mentioned previously that he might have a spot where he would put up special items (ie old LEs) for members to buy, on a first come first serve basis, rather than auction. Any chance of this still? I can understand him skipping on this...

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
and finally, you will get pre-release info before information goes live to the general public....

It's meant to give the Tatuaje loyalist a leg up on the person just looking to get the limited items......
How long will it take for that info to get posted here by someone looking for an attaboy? lol

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
If you have any unsmoked/uncut sticks in good condition and feel they might have a problem, please send them back for a trade.

My address is :
Tatuaje Cigars Inc
7518 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Please make sure you include a return address on the inside of the package and package them well to avoid any damage. Also include phone# and email.

I will replace with regular line product of your choice based on the 2008 suggested retail of $16 for the robusto and $20 for the Churchill. Please include a wishlist of the product you like to see in the trade.

Choice of brands include:
Tatuaje Brown
Tatuaje Havana VI Red
Ambos Mundos
La Riqueza
El Triunfador
Cabaiguan

Regards,
Pete

Ckay, if I were not willing to stand behind my product, I would have never brought it up and told people it was probably their humidor that was causing the problem. Instead I brought up something isolated that I found out about after all the product had been sold. Remember these were sold last July.
Would you offer to swap them out for 2009 Verites once they are available?

I could see the trading "down" would not sit well for most. The MSRP may be equivalent, but there's a degree of rarity and premium that would not make a Verite equal to 2 Unicos. But an 08 for an 09 seems fair.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Standing behind his product? How? By telling you he fucked up and let the wrapper dry out but tough shit because vintage is new to me?
I haven't read any of the thread after this post, but are you serious? Did you not just read a few posts above where Pete said he can send in the suspect cigars and Pete will give him other cigars in return? AND, that offer goes out to anyone that isn't happy with the quality of their Tat cigars.

Not sure what your definition of tough shit is, but that sure isn't mine...

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I haven't read any of the thread after this post, but are you serious? Did you not just read a few posts above where Pete said he can send in the suspect cigars and Pete will give him other cigars in return? AND, that offer goes out to anyone that isn't happy with the quality of their Tat cigars.

Probably should have kept reading the thread then!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0

Probably should have kept reading the thread then!
LOL, I finally got to the end. I figured it was addressed later on but didn't have the patience to wait and post. I figured he read what Pete posted and still typed that... good man for saying sorry, now I am too. Nothing personal, just thought it was crazy to say that after what Pete wrote.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

I could see the trading "down" would not sit well for most. The MSRP may be equivalent, but there's a degree of rarity and premium that would not make a Verite equal to 2 Unicos. But an 08 for an 09 seems fair.
I won't have 2009's ready for another 4 months. I can only offer the trade on regular production cigars at this time.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

Wow....Really?

First of all, don't attempt to speak for "most", speak for yourself.

Seond, try even getting an answer from a lesser quality brand on an issue like this. Good luck.

Pete's offer is more than reasonable, dude.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow just finished the thread, everyone seems so on edge. At least we all know how passionate we are and I for one am glad to be here.

MiamiE, Pete posted pics on his facebook page. Check it out!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I watched that video and read all of this and was highly entertained. Pete is hilarious and the kind of guy I would love to hang out with over a cigar. Interested in learning more about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.