What's new

San Diegan in New York

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends,

I smoke a cig a week when I was a freshman & sophomore in college, and loved the whole thing... Got married soon after that and got out of it.

I'm not sure what got me back into it, but the fact that I got much less resistance from the wife than I expected definately helps.

I have a 50 stogie humidor maintained at a perfect 69-70% and a 120-windowed capacity humidor on the way (should be arriving today!!!!).

My current collection is pretty varied with a slight leaning toward more mild and medium smokes. I have handful of maduros and heavier-bodied cigars that I'm looking forward to trying... As of now I smoke no more than one a week, mostly because I don't have any more opportunities than that.

I don't smoke inside and I don't smoke in my car, so the weather has to be fairly decent for me to get a smoke in.

I'll post more about my wonderfully blooming habit as it progresses... Hope I can learn a lot from this site, and I really hope some fellow cigar-lovers can gain from my experiences and observations!

I'm glad to be back!!!:headroll:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hola amigo

I live downtown - hit just about everyone in the city where you can smoke

We'll need to sit and herf sometime

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!! This is a great place! Geoffrie, I'd love to have my first "Herf"!!!

Caudio, uh, I actually live in Jersey... I work and spend most of my time in the City, however, hence the handle. But in all fairness I just moved here recently ... Can we arrange a herf?

Do you BOTL-ers have regular Herfs?

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
NYLaw said:
Caudio, uh, I actually live in Jersey...
Whooops. Jersey boy. Offer cancelled.

Just kidding. Actually there's a couple of good spots in Jersey.

ADA? Gotta go to Florios.

This week is crazy for me ... we'll pick a day next week and meet for drinks after work?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
geoffrie said:
Whooops. Jersey boy. Offer cancelled.

Just kidding. Actually there's a couple of good spots in Jersey.

ADA? Gotta go to Florios.

This week is crazy for me ... we'll pick a day next week and meet for drinks after work?
Let me know when you do this, and I'll see if I can come in!

NYlaw, welcome to BOTL!! There is a pretty good herfin' crew around here, we'll hook you up!