What's new

San Diegan in New York

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
NO joke there NYlaw!

Everyone in the NY Crew is good! Geoffrie, Tubaman and EHDG are good brothers to hang out with!! Even Crossbow is a good guy!!

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool... It'd be great to make some friends who are into cigars. A couple of my closer buds like a good smoke every now and then, but they're not (yet) at the point of learning about the differences in tobacco, leaves, etc.

I really hope to learn from you guys- and if this thing happens next Thursday, to have an in-person talk would be awesome, Geoff!

School me, friends, school me.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
geoffrie said:
And you were going on the short list if I had extra Giant tickets this season.

FYYFF
WTF I've arleady been replaced in going to games with you when you have an extra ticket? :crytears:

crossbow said:
NO joke there NYlaw!

Everyone in the NY Crew is good! Geoffrie, Tubaman and EHDG are good brothers to hang out with!! Even Crossbow is a good guy!!
Cross you might not being saying that pretty soon about one of us!! LMFAO!!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ehdg said:
WTF I've arleady been replaced in going to games with you when you have an extra ticket?
At which time I regain hearing in my right ear, I'll reconsider.

Of course, I'll need to check with the rest of the section and see how their hearing is coming along....

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
geoffrie said:

Of course, I'll need to check with the rest of the section and see how their hearing is coming along....
:nodlaugh: :nodlaugh:

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ehdg said:
Cross you might not being saying that pretty soon about one of us!! LMFAO!!
Erich, Why is it I have another funny feeling that there is a set of big concentric circles pasted on my back?:robinhood

Like I told the Tubadude, There is no such holiday as "Bomb Crossbow" Day. (He's another guy that has a hearing deficiency, Geoff - He wouldnt listen!)

Good to meet you Ben! From here you could see how splendidly we get along!!
:closedmou:noemotion:timebomb:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
geoffrie said:

What are you trying to say I cheer to loudly or something? :grin:

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends,

Something came up at home so I won't be able to do Thursday night... As of now I think I can meet Wednesday night, or if you guys need some more notice, we can plan for the following week...

Sorry to put a damper on the "escalating excitment," but family first...

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I'll check with Marie and get back to you. She has finals next week in her online classes she is taking, so I may not be as open as I originally thought. Wednesday is probably best.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Perhpas the following week works best - else we'll all be running around in 100 degree heat or tstorms.

So we're aiming at Wed 9, Thur 10, or Fri 11?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Might be in the city on the 14th (Monday). Looking for a decent hotel in the chinatown area overnight so the wife and sister in law can go shopping while I can hang in Florio's. :smokingbo