What's new

Saturday Special Smoke for Don

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Phenomenal gesture. I joined the site after he stopped posting, but he seemed like one hell of a brother. I'll be smoking something extra special in his memory.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm in..Great tribute to the memories of a fine Brother.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I won't be able to be on chat with you guys but ill be lighting up my only epc 2009 in honor.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
This will be the time for the Monte A that he gifted me.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Love the idea E! I wasn't lucky enough to know O.E.S., but feel lucky enough to realize what a great thing we all share here as BOTL members and the respect and recognition E fosters to us and its exemplary brothers. With respect, I wouldn't miss participating.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a good friend of Don's for a few years now, and was with him at the end. He fought hard and was able to make it home for his last day. Thank you all for your posts and support. His family and friends truly appreciate it. Smoke your finest tomorrow in honor of one of the best people I have ever known.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I have been a good friend of Don's for a few years now, and was with him at the end. He fought hard and was able to make it home for his last day. Thank you all for your posts and support. His family and friends truly appreciate it. Smoke your finest tomorrow in honor of one of the best people I have ever known.
Thanks for the comments...I will be smoking a good one for him tom to honor a great friend :)

~brooks