What's new

Savinelli 320 Models

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Anyone know of a good author pipe that is NOT a Sav 320? I'm intrigued by the shape, but don't want a pipe built for a filter.

Pipes and cigars has a couple, but none that I'm in love with.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Anyone know of a good author pipe that is NOT a Sav 320? I'm intrigued by the shape, but don't want a pipe built for a filter.

Pipes and cigars has a couple, but none that I'm in love with.
Rossi Rubino 320

Savenelli bought Rossi and all Rossi pipes come in Sav shapes. The Rubino is an author but it's lighter than the Sav 320s for some reason. Usually be had from 60-80 bucks.

Edit; sorry somehow missed the filter part. Yea Sav has an adapter. The adapters can be bought separate also.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
@Mathen I could have sworn some estate 320s I've picked up didn't have filters. Going to have to check now...
If you're up for doing a commission, that's definitely a route as well.
They probably didn't. If I remember right Sav sold pipes new with the insert installed amd filters in the box.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

I didn't get to the estates yet, but from my current rotation, my Series III is "no filter", my Vaniglia is 9mm and my Alligator and Marron Glace are 6mm. I actually think that the family/style has less to do with it than the market they are sold in, though...
Anyway, I don't use filters in any of them, and I don't use the adapters in them either. They all smoke great, all pass a pipe cleaner without problem.
@Mathen

Last edited: