What's new

Savinelli 320 Models

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
One of these little guys is next on my pipe list. Not that I need another pipe... at all...

EDIT: Apparently this isn't the "little guy" I was thinking of. Is there another similar pipe that's a lot smaller?

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
One of these little guys is next on my pipe list. Not that I need another pipe... at all...

EDIT: Apparently this isn't the "little guy" I was thinking of. Is there another similar pipe that's a lot smaller?
One ALWAYS needs another pipe.

Sav 320s are the Author shape. They come on different sizes also. Altho not a lot of difference in the sizes. Can u be more specific on the one tour looking for?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Can u be more specific on the one tour looking for?
lol, unfortunately no, I don't really remember anything else. I just remember seeing one and going "yeah, that's what I need to get." It's basically that, or maybe a bulldog, but small in size, real portable.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
lol, unfortunately no, I don't really remember anything else. I just remember seeing one and going "yeah, that's what I need to get." It's basically that, or maybe a bulldog, but small in size, real portable.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Could be a rhodie. Or tomato. Let me go thru some of my pics and see if u see one that's close.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Sav 320s are the Author shape. They come on different sizes also. Altho not a lot of difference in the sizes. Can u be more specific on the one tour looking for?
Only an XL and "KS" size that I know of. The pipe is kind of stubby, but the bowl definitely isn't.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Only an XL and "KS" size that I know of. The pipe is kind of stubby, but the bowl definitely isn't.
Isn't there a Hercules or is that considered an XL also?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Yeah...that's the XL...to the best of my knowledge.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

Yeah...that's the XL.
Oh ok. It's freaking huge. Had one in my hand I almost bought in Knoxville.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Yeah...that's the XL...to the best of my knowledge.
It's actually an EX moniker for the extra large bowl size. There are a few throughout the lines and Hercules is one available as an EX. The current standard is the KS.

@Grrrrr609 Dave, that Estella I sent you should be an EX bowl.

@StogieNinja if it was indeed a Savinelli, perhaps you're thinking of their Lollo

It's quite small. Similar to my Big Ben Ranger.

Last edited: