What's new

Savinelli One 601?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
oh he does, but he makes it KNOWN that's he's pissed about it. swears under breath, talks some more shit, slams door, etc.... after that it's hard to be "relaxed". At that point I usually go inside and wait it out a bit.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cool vid thanks for sharing!

I think I like that one more than the Oscar tiger I was looking at. I may pull the trigger on that Roma 673 tonight :) :)

EDIT: The bowl seems to be bigger on the Oscar vs. the Roma. Damn this is a tough decision!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You could always pull the trigger on a Rossi. It was my first pipe, and I still reach for it. Same Sav shapes, same Sav fit, but quite a bit cheaper. I know a place where the Rubino bents are $39. You can't beat it, in my opinion.
Another variable to the equation!

I'll have to have a look at those :)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
oh he does, but he makes it KNOWN that's he's pissed about it. swears under breath, talks some more shit, slams door, etc.... after that it's hard to be "relaxed". At that point I usually go inside and wait it out a bit.
I would relax immediately after he slammed the door... actually before and after. If I'm outside and paying/paid for my living quarters, I could care less what someone else thinks or says. Pipe smoke smells a whole lot better than the majority of pollutants in the air...diesel, etc.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
FINALLY! Welcome to the world of piping!! Congrats!!
Hahah thanks man! Been using the cobs for a few months now. Realllllly excited to smoke out of a briar!! :)

Now I have to read up on how to take care of them. The cobs just got a pipe cleaner through them the following day. I probably need to be more thorough with the Sav...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hahah thanks man! Been using the cobs for a few months now. Realllllly excited to smoke out of a briar!! :)

Now I have to read up on how to take care of them. The cobs just got a pipe cleaner through them the following day. I probably need to be more thorough with the Sav...
It's not hard to do at all. Biggest pain IMHO opinion is the break-in period. Check some of the stickies and threads under pipes also.