What's new

Sayings you HATE!!!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Statesville, North Carolina. United States.
"It is what it is." I've started to hate that phrase. 2014 seems to be the "It is what it is" year. It's a phrase I hear more than 5 times in one day. It's not "it is what it is" in my opinion it's what you allow it to be because you won't make a change. That's just me though. Using "it is what it is" just sounds like the laziest excuse to me ever.

Sometimes, yeah it can't be helped, but it's when it's within that individual's control and they throw that phrase out is what irritates me.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
What I really hate the most people who use their kids as a scapegoat. Sorry I was dealing with my kid bullshit be a man and quit using your kids to get out of shit.
If you're being a real man, your kids will get in the way of your social schedule. A lot. Real men sacrifice for their kids.

If your kids don't ever get in the way of your life, you're not being a real man, you're being a jackass, and you need to seriously evaluate your priorities.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What I really hate the most people who use their kids as a scapegoat. Sorry I was dealing with my kid bullshit be a man and quit using your kids to get out of shit.
If you're being a real man, your kids will get in the way of your social schedule. A lot. Real men sacrifice for their kids.

If your kids don't ever get in the way of your life, you're not being a real man, you're being a jackass, and you need to seriously evaluate your priorities.
oh OK wasn't trying to offend anyone what I was saying is if you use your kids as a scapegoat read the post that's what I hate my kids always get in the way of life and I love it but I don't use them to get out of chit like some.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
oh OK wasn't trying to offend anyone what I was saying is if you use your kids as a scapegoat read the post that's what I hate my kids always get in the way of life and I love it but I don't use them to get out of chit like some.
I should probably clarify - I wasn't talking to you specifically, I just know guys who do not prioritize their family and their kids are paying the price for their fathers' lack of involvement.

That being said, as an introvert, my kids are a huge blessing when it comes to getting out of awkward social situations!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
You have the right to remain silent
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to an attorney
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you
If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?
I plead the fifth...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I should probably clarify - I wasn't talking to you specifically, I just know guys who do not prioritize their family and their kids are paying the price for their fathers' lack of involvement.

That being said, as an introvert, my kids are a huge blessing when it comes to getting out of awkward social situations!
I hear you brother i wasn't trying to be a a hole I just know I few people that use their kids as a scapegoat and it pisses me off kids are a very big blessing.my kids are always first no matter what.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
and I hate this one the worst.