What's new

Sayings you HATE!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Because I am in sales and work for a car dealership these are a few expressions I hear regularly that I can't stand:
1.) Is that your best price? No you idiot....it's my worst possible price but I was waiting for a sweetheart like you to come in so I can drop my pants just for you!
2.) But I'm paying cash.... I really don't give a shit if you are paying cash or financing because I don't make more if you don't finance...in fact...depending on the lender and the amount you are financing I can actually get a small reserve from the lender so it actually costs me a potential bonus if you don't finance
3.) I don't pay Admin Fees. Yes you do.....everybody does....I paid the fucking Admin Fee when I bought my vehicle from this dealership and I fucking work here....what makes you so god damned special that you shouldn't have to pay the same Admin Fee that everyone else does?
4.) You need to Sharpen your Pencil. This one really burns my ass because customers like to toss this statement out there like they are my grade 5 teacher giving me a warning because the last report I turned in wasn't up to snuff. I normally respond to this one by saying: "Lucky for both of us I don't use a pencil...I use a pen and I don't make mistakes." Basically...that's the price buddy....take it or leave it.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Because I am in sales and work for a car dealership these are a few expressions I hear regularly that I can't stand:
1.) Is that your best price? No you idiot....it's my worst possible price but I was waiting for a sweetheart like you to come in so I can drop my pants just for you!
2.) But I'm paying cash.... I really don't give a shit if you are paying cash or financing because I don't make more if you don't finance...in fact...depending on the lender and the amount you are financing I can actually get a small reserve from the lender so it actually costs me a potential bonus if you don't finance
3.) I don't pay Admin Fees. Yes you do.....everybody does....I paid the fucking Admin Fee when I bought my vehicle from this dealership and I fucking work here....what makes you so god damned special that you shouldn't have to pay the same Admin Fee that everyone else does?
4.) You need to Sharpen your Pencil. This one really burns my ass because customers like to toss this statement out there like they are my grade 5 teacher giving me a warning because the last report I turned in wasn't up to snuff. I normally respond to this one by saying: "Lucky for both of us I don't use a pencil...I use a pen and I don't make mistakes." Basically...that's the price buddy....take it or leave it.
But those are from customers....

What about " hey you can work bell to bell every day this week, right?"

Or

" why isn't this credit app complete?"
"WELL, remember 5 minutes ago when I said it was a cash deal...."

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
But those are from customers....

What about " hey you can work bell to bell every day this week, right?"

Or

" why isn't this credit app complete?"
"WELL, remember 5 minutes ago when I said it was a cash deal...."
What about " hey you can work bell to bell every day this week, right?" Yep....this is my life...

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
"YOU ARE THE FATHER!" - prob the worst of all-time
"FU*CK YOU, YOU DONT KNOW ME!" - oh yes I do, and you smoke meth and have herpes
"What difference does it make?" - tell that to the families of the guys that died in Benghazi, bitch

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Something a little close to home

You're fired.

My wife when I'm working on one of our cars:

Do you know what you're doing? (I rebuilt a 78 Camaro FFS)

And my wife's new favorite:

You are smoking too many cigars. I'm worried.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What I really hate the most people who use their kids as a scapegoat. Sorry I was dealing with my kid bullshit be a man and quit using your kids to get out of shit.