What's new

Scumbag Warning

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
There is a college student who is going around the boards, ripping people off.

Screen name: tjm5019http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=21523

Directory entry for TRAVIS J MILLER
Name: TRAVIS J MILLER
E-mail: tjm5019@psu.edu
Mail ID: tjm5019@psu.edu
URL: http://www.personal.psu.edu/tjm5019
Address: 190 HUNTERS LANE / CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201
Title: UNDERGRAD STUDENT
Campus: MONT ALTO CAMPUS
Curriculum: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

Just in case you haven't seen this list yet:
http://members.cox.net/ormazd/ScumbagPage.htm

~M

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks. That link only shows 2 names and the site hasn't been updated for some time at that. Is there a possible link error?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The guy is mooching at CF. I'll post warning. I hope we are right. Hate accusing the innocent.

moki

el presidente
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prometheus said:
The guy is mooching at CF. I'll post warning. I hope we are right. Hate accusing the innocent.
He's not just mooching, he is mooching, then reselling the cigars that people have given him based on the lies he's been telling... among other things.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is a member at most of the major sites. He has been outted at Cigar Pass as well. Of course Cigar Weakly deleted any mention of what this guy is about. It just boggles my mind how they justify protecting scum bags like this.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
moki said:
He's not just mooching, he is mooching, then reselling the cigars that people have given him based on the lies he's been telling... among other things.
Yup, I just read deeper into the threads and found that too. Can't believe the brass some people have. Mooches sticks off people then sells them. No wonder some people are so hestitant of the new people. They have a right to be with stuff like this.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
absolutely abhorrent. just sad that someone would do that, and that a group of admins and mods would protect him! even to the point of enabling him!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is amazing that every site that finds out what this guy is about has no problem outting him and letting the members know he is a scumbag. Only Cigar Weakly protects people like this. True BOTL's never let each other get taken advatage by these kinds of people yet Weakly could care less. That site should be boycotted by cigar smokers the world over.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
The warning is appreciated Mark, thanks! :thumbsup:

The "CigarWeakly" crap you can leave at the door IMO. There's no reason to turn this into a board bash. You want to bitch about another site, find somewhere else to do it please.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Appreciate the heads up.

As Jason stated, the board bashing will not be condoned on this site. You are more than welcome to have whatever feelings you have towards other cigar boards but we will not allow members to talk trash about other sites.

That's the beauty of the internet. If you don't like the way a place is run, find another place to hang out. No need in "walking" around bitching about it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the warning bro. It's too bad that there are such dishonest people out there. I work with them every day at my job.