What's new

Secret Santa/BARBARINO -Unbanded Reviews-

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
image.jpg SSJ

Churchhill - lumpy, soft roll with some firm spots. The bunching looks nice though. The wrapper is a flat milk chocolate brown with no sheen. There are some long, rolling, soft veins.

There is a dried cranberry sweetness through the cold draw... Very light though.

Sparky sparky.

Starts off with a great draw. Light powdered sugar sweetness, leather, a nice spice through the retro. There is some nice wood mixed in and the leather mingles with the sweetness. The burn line is razor sharp. This is my last blind review ATM. Thank you Ryan and Andrew for sending me some awesome sticks to take my guess at...my poor guess. You guys are top notch. Oh and Ryan, I'm going to nail this one... (Probably not)

The sweetness really dominates the front of the profile, the wood and leather are lightly mixed in and the spice finishes medium on the end. The strength is very manageable from the start. If you take a big draw, the spice will make your eyes water. There is a very faint orange peel hiding in the way back. A little bit of chocolate laying on the tongue through the exhale. If there was a little earth in here I'd almost be getting a Brazilian nut. The profile is silky but sizzles on the retro.

The spice is body tingling even on the small draws lol but this thing is so effortless that the small draws still give quite a bit of smoke, have to go micro draw on this gar...the sweetness has died back and the strength has picked up a touch. I'm at about half way point. The profile is building in creaminess. The smoke is chalky and the sweetness combines with it like those fake candy cigarettes you used to fake smoke as a kid lol. The leather is more noticeable now that the sweetness has backed off a little. That powdered sugar sweetness from the beginning bounces back and forth with a hard candy twang. The cigar has died on me twice but that I believe was due to, too small of puffs and talking in chat lol.

Leather, spice, that chalky sweetness bouncing around with a hard candy twang... I just got a taste of wine in my last lingering retro. The strength is a little higher than medium but that could be influenced by the other Churchill I had before this stick (Angels Anvil) the profile is staying consistent with a juggling of the main profile and an occasional flavor that pops in and out now and again. The creaminess of the flavors and spice are definitely picking up. All of the flavors are enhanced as I'm getting towards the final third. The leather is really starting to pop.

The sweetness dies back in the finish as the leather and spice control the profile. The strength has been growing ever so slightly but doesn't get too far past medium through its entirety. There are no real transitions, consistency is the name of the game with this stick although when I say no transitions, I'm more so speaking in terms of complete change up in flavor profile. This profile did morph but did so using the same flavors throughout. A very enjoyable smoke. Enjoy it with your favorite drink among friends and it will shine. Thank you for letting me enjoy this stick RASS. It was a great finale.

Smoke time: 1hr 45mins

Score: 91

Guess: Tatuaje - Mummy (not a lazy guess lol, I just feel I remembered the profile from the start.)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
View attachment 57121 SSJ

The strength is a little higher than medium but that could be influenced by the other Churchill I had before this stick (Angels Anvil) the profile is staying consistent with a juggling of the main profile and an occasional flavor that pops in and out now and again.

Guess: Tatuaje - Mummy (not a lazy guess lol, I just feel I remembered the profile from the start.)
Is it funny that you had an angels anvil, then another angels anvil back to back and still couldn't nail it? Hahahahahaha

Some of @JonHuber best work imo

SSJ....angels anvil :)