What's new

Shelves & Draws! Question

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hello guys I was wondering if there is a place I can order some Shelves and draws for A wineador if air n water ever get anymore of the aw-280e SnD in stock ( if the wife lets me that is )

here is the catch I am the guy that goes for the over night shipping on everything I am very inpatient person and really don't want to wait months from forest!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello guys I was wondering if there is a place I can order some Shelves and draws for A wineador if air n water ever get anymore of the aw-280e SnD in stock ( if the wife lets me that is )

here is the catch I am the guy that goes for the over night shipping on everything I am very inpatient person and really don't want to wait months from forest!
I think if you could order these things from a faster place, Forrest probably wouldn't be in business.

If you knew a woodworker you could hire someone local to do it.

Kiln dried Spanish Cedar isn't the easiest wood to get, it's out there but you have to hunt it down a little bit....so if you can find someone willing to do it for you, just show him or her a picture, it's just basic woodwork as long as the builder understands the needs of cigars such as leaving spaces and holes whenever possible. That and making sure they hand you something with no sawdust or splinters on it.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Kloned I'm in the same boat as you. Been seeking someone's used drawers and shelves. But making it work with wire shelving for now

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I bit the bullet on ordering from forest. 5 weeks he told me via email so I'm hoping no more than 7. Anticipation is half the fun for me

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I bit the bullet on ordering from forest. 5 weeks he told me via email so I'm hoping no more than 7. Anticipation is half the fun for me
Right there with you. Ordered mine as soon as the wineador drop shipped on my front porch (thanks to BOTL), and the anticipation is KILLLING me!!!!

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
It would appear with his new setup, Forrest is really able to get product out at a much faster rate so wait times should be drastically reduced.

Another alternative is Childress Woodworks. He's a member of a few forums, and goes by EDogg. Great guy, does great work.

http://www.childresswoodworks.com/about.htm

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
First mistake, engaging your wife in assisting you with the solution to this. Just joking, good that you keep the Mrs abreast of the cigar finances. I don't have an answer other than Forrest's expedited delivery on his website. But when I did that it cost an extra $60 and am not sure exactly how much time it saved. My ultimate recommendation, be patient.

Doug

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Right there with you. Ordered mine as soon as the wineador drop shipped on my front porch (thanks to BOTL), and the anticipation is KILLLING me!!!!
My wife says I have a problem. I love buying cigars and accessories but once I get them the thrill is over for a while. I try and savor the wait.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I ordered mine a month ago, the last thing I need is to be put in the back of the line cuz air n water gets priority

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
I put an order in with Forrest on 3/4 and after money was sent have not heard anything to this day. I'm sure I'll be hearing from him soon but I can't say much. I knew what I was getting in bed with from the start.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
I put an order in with Forrest on 3/4 and after money was sent have not heard anything to this day. I'm sure I'll be hearing from him soon but I can't say much. I knew what I was getting in bed with from the start.
Pretty much what happened to me when I ordered mine. They took longer to get then advertised but I figured that going in. After that initial time period though he responded to emails and it wasn't much longer.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Pretty much what happened to me when I ordered mine. They took longer to get then advertised but I figured that going in. After that initial time period though he responded to emails and it wasn't much longer.
I think I would freak the F out if I had to wait 2 months+ for anything I ordered!

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
I think I would freak the F out if I had to wait 2 months+ for anything I ordered!
I would normally but he does good work and hasn't stiffed anyone yet so I just bide my time

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
[/QUOTE]I think I would freak the F out if I had to wait 2 months+ for anything I ordered![/QUOTE]

I agreed with this ^.. It would drive me insane to wait that long for something. I went with the wife to furnish the house and I picked stuff based on whether they had it in stock and not whether it "fit" the best

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think I would freak the F out if I had to wait 2 months+ for anything I ordered![/QUOTE]

I agreed with this ^.. It would drive me insane to wait that long for something. I went with the wife to furnish the house and I picked stuff based on whether they had it in stock and not whether it "fit" the best[/QUOTE]

I'm this way 99.9% of the time but from what I have seen and read Forrest's stuff is worth the wait like NYstoggie said!! It's not like your waiting that long and unsure of the product, you know it's amazing quality!!