What's new

Shelves & Draws! Question

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Just got an email that they will ship tomorrow. YEAH
Let us know how that works out. :skew:
I'll send you my file of "tomorrow" emails from my order...
Haha sucks that I don't have the tools or space anymore. This would be a great way to make some extra cigar money.
I WILL do this for guys when I finally get my shop... 5 year plan! :thumbsup:
I'm holding you to this. Putting it in my calender to remind me in 2019.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Oh...:(
I was at the 12 week mark beginning of June and sent him an email. he replied saying he would send it out later in the week fast forward 2 weeks later I emailed him again asking where my end was. didn't answer but sent me tracking # a couple days after that. it's coming in tom. July 1st. I ordered March 18th.

I'm gonna be waiting outside for the FedEx truck in a 100°+ :eek: I just hope the foam didn't melt to the drawers like surprise's did.

good luck psjc

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm curious, why the long wait times? A carpenter can build a house from foundation to finish in under 12 weeks? I was planning to order some drawers custom, but might just have a family member in the trade build em in I have to wait 2+ months....

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm curious, why the long wait times? A carpenter can build a house from foundation to finish in under 12 weeks? I was planning to order some drawers custom, but might just have a family member in the trade build em in I have to wait 2+ months....
Hes probably overwhelmed with orders

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think you mean carpenters (plural). From my understanding, Forrest is a one man band.

I got the "I'll have them out later this week" email over 2 weeks ago and nadda. I ordered April 18th. I'm not mad that it takes long, I knew that when I ordered. I just get frustrated (not mad) hearing his next day emails or later this week emails result in that person getting their order a month later. I'd rather him just tell me it's going to take a few more weeks. I waited for the mail/ups/and FedEx all that week only to watch them drive right by like a sad child.
Hes probably overwhelmed with orders
I guarantee he's overwhelmed. we all knew it wasn't going to be 5 weeks when we ordered but we knew we were getting quality. Have to give some to get some.

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I spoke too soon, just checked the tracking again and it hasn't moved, if I don't get it tommorow just like AP that will be twice he got my hopes up

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just converted a China Cabinet into an awesome working humidor and If I had the dimensions on these I could build them all day long, well all evening long after work LOL! I may have to pick up a unit just to get a pattern for some shelving. If I were to acquire one, which one is the most popular unit used for cigar storage?