What's new

Shelves & Draws! Question

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[/QUOTE]
I was at the 12 week mark beginning of June and sent him an email. he replied saying he would send it out later in the week fast forward 2 weeks later I emailed him again asking where my end was. didn't answer but sent me tracking # a couple days after that. it's coming in tom. July 1st. I ordered March 18th.

I'm gonna be waiting outside for the FedEx truck in a 100°+ :eek: I just hope the foam didn't melt to the drawers like surprise's did.

good luck psjc[/QUOTE]

I ordered 3/14. No response to my emails a few weeks ago. I guess it won't be too much longer. Will have to try emailing him again.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I just converted a China Cabinet into an awesome working humidor and If I had the dimensions on these I could build them all day long, well all evening long after work LOL! I may have to pick up a unit just to get a pattern for some shelving. If I were to acquire one, which one is the most popular unit used for cigar storage?
I could donate one, I'm not using all of them right now. PM if your interested.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I just converted a China Cabinet into an awesome working humidor and If I had the dimensions on these I could build them all day long, well all evening long after work LOL! I may have to pick up a unit just to get a pattern for some shelving. If I were to acquire one, which one is the most popular unit used for cigar storage?
Vino temp 28 or newair 281

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Vino temp 28 or newair 281
Are the Vino 28 thermoelectric?

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
got em in, thank baby Jesus,

does anybody know of an easy way to take off the rack holders on the fridge or is it by force?

edit: got it, by force

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I'm looking at Tuesday. They flew out of OR today.

I got the FedEx tracking number and thought "a few more weeks". To my surprise they are moving.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I am meeting with a retired master craftsman today about making shelves and drawers for BOTL members and more. He already makes very good humidors and is going to come online with the items I mentioned.

I'm bringing my wineador draws from the 280, and dimensions for more.

If you have absolute drawer and shelf dimensions from existing Wineadors, PM me with such. A very good, clear set of photos will help immensely.

I'll post back tomorrow about this.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I am meeting with a retired master craftsman today about making shelves and drawers for BOTL members and more. He already makes very good humidors and is going to come online with the items I mentioned.

If you have absolute drawer and shelf dimensions from existing Wineadors, PM me with such. A very good, clear set of photos will help immensely.

Joel you are too awesome of a dude. Let me know if the guy starts crafting these and how much they will be. I really need to man up and get a set of drawers and shelves. Money is tight but the way I have stuff in my wineador is no good at all. I am not even utilizing about 55% of the space.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

Damn U the Man Smoq.......

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
i am meeting with a retired master craftsman today about making shelves and drawers for botl members and more. He already makes very good humidors and is going to come online with the items i mentioned.

If you have absolute drawer and shelf dimensions from existing wineadors, pm me with such. A very good, clear set of photos will help immensely.

yesssss!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0

This is AWESOME!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Joel, I can cover you on 281 dimensions if you don't already have them

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Cool...looking forward to this Joel!

My boss just tasked me with putting together a wineador for the smoking lounge at our office. It would be nice to have an additional option to look at.