What's new

Shipping issues

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Could sandy be causing delays if packages are routed through NYC or possibly greater impact with flights to the NE at a standstill for 48 hours?
Bingo, customs was down for 2 days; may still have to clear before being stopped again for a shipping delay as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With the bulk of the Euro packages coming in via Swiss Post, and the word Zigarren on the label, I won't take the chance of ordering from there. It's too much of a dead giveaway. That leaves only a few other places. I have had very good luck ordering from other continents.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made an order from the east coast of Canada to here on the west coast 3 weeks ago and still have not received it

I also made an order from Virginia that took over 3 weeks to get.

Its very frustrating when they say 3-5 days and you check the mail every day to get zip; but what do you do, its still cheaper than buy from a local shop

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup.
Oz vendor claims it is because of USPS worker shortages. Yeah, right...

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
lol nah, i have e-mailed that vendor and she told me that shipping out of OZ is 100% a problem for them and let me know what stock of theirs ships swiss. of course everything i wanted came out of oz.

That being said. I've ordered 6 packages since October 31 and flew out of customs in a day, maybe two.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
lol nah, i have e-mailed that vendor and she told me that shipping out of OZ is 100% a problem for them and let me know what stock of theirs ships swiss. of course everything i wanted came out of oz.

That being said. I've ordered 6 packages since October 31 and flew out of customs in a day, maybe two.

I've actually just received two packages from them that shipped from AU... a box of PL Encantos and a box of HU SW. I was told that the SW would be shipping from AU which did not turn out to be true. It took almost a month to receive the PLs and about 2 weeks to receive the SW. I have another package that was ordered in between those that still hasn't arrived though.

Did she email you an actual list of what they ship out of SW or just answer questions about specific boxes? If so i'll shoot her an email to get that list.
I would suggest maybe finishing this conversation in pm guys. Starting to get detailed.