What's new

Shipping issues

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just making a point brother, not trying to blow up the world. It's not a tin foil hat wearing government agency conspiracy thing. It only takes one a$$ at customs to spend a couple minutes reading through a thread like this. Maybe nothing ever comes of it, maybe something does, but what good does it do to relay how we get away with what we do? If it saves one BOTL's box from getting snagged then what more motivation does one need to limit conversation on shipping methods?

I'm not trying to start a debate. Knowing people will be people some will continue to lay it out there thinking it doesn't make any difference, some will go the route of discretion. Personally if I thought something I wrote on an open forum put yours or any BOTL's box of sticks at risk I'd feel like a real a$$. Just something to consider.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just making a point brother, not trying to blow up the world. It's not a tin foil hat wearing government agency conspiracy thing. It only takes one a$$ at customs to spend a couple minutes reading through a thread like this. Maybe nothing ever comes of it, maybe something does, but what good does it do to relay how we get away with what we do? If it saves one BOTL's box from getting snagged then what more motivation does one need to limit conversation on shipping methods?

I'm not trying to start a debate. Knowing people will be people some will continue to lay it out there thinking it doesn't make any difference, some will go the route of discretion. Personally if I thought something I wrote on an open forum put yours or any BOTL's box of sticks at risk I'd feel like a real a$$. Just something to consider.
At first your I was admittedly annoyed by your post prior to this one. However after thinking about it I certainly don't want anything I say to affect anyone else in any way. I've edited all of my previous post. I do lean towards the side that nothing will ever come of threads like these but you point is valid and will be remembered.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I'm sick of the "Tin foil Hat" remark......several other brothers use it arogantly. Unless you have been one of those that was caught up in the huge OFAC sting several years ago, then you do not know what you are talking about when dissing someone about being discreet.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm sick of the "Tin foil Hat" remark......several other brothers use it arogantly. Unless you have been one of those that was caught up in the huge OFAC sting several years ago, then you do not know what you are talking about when dissing someone about being discreet.
Amen. While I was not caught in that, good judgement forced me to stop using my favorite vendor for a couple year & I know of several brothers who had to pay fines to OFAC. Think befor hitting the send button.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Under the Obama administration the OFAC has not fined 1 US citizen for traveling to Cuba or 1 person for buying CCs over the internet in like 3 1/2 years... I think it's pretty safe to say we are living in easier times now.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I wouldnt be so certain of that...

many speculate when Raul is gone that senior military officers that are very loyal to the castros, that intend on continuing to run the country the same way that it has been under the castro regime will take control of cuba and run it in a collective manner..

almost all of cubas senior leaders, to include those in the "cilivian" government are generals in the cuban military..

if they refuse elections (likely).. it is more than marginally possible that nothing will change between US (florida driven) and cuban relations.. for a very long time..

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
The point was taken from Paul3's post. While I respectfully disagree that OFAC (or any other government agency for that matter) is/was/are going to be legitimately monitoring this (or any other thread) related to CC's on this (or any other) forum, I see the points you've all made & I will cease making comments on/about it going forward...

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
The point was taken from Paul3's post. While I respectfully disagree that OFAC (or any other government agency for that matter) is/was/are going to be legitimately monitoring this (or any other thread) related to CC's on this (or any other) forum, I see the points you've all made & I will cease making comments on/about it going forward...
Kevin....... I love you. Hope that helps. Hhahahahah

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2