What's new

Shipping issues

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I almost never buy this time of year. Made an exception this year for something long discontinued. Fingers crossed. OZ has been dicey for a couple years. Avoid, not worth the frustration.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thinking of making my first purchase. Should I wait til after the new year?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would anyone think it's a good idea to openly post the successful routing of an illegal product on an open forum vs. pm?

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
because it doesn't matter. the gov't already knows that CC's into the US is a multi million dollar industry. there is nothing they can do to stop it, the manpower that would be necessary would cripple any organizations budget.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
because it doesn't matter. the gov't already knows that CC's into the US is a multi million dollar industry. there is nothing they can do to stop it, the manpower that would be necessary would cripple any organizations budget.
Well yes they know and yes they may not be able to stop it all, but why give them any hints as to how our cigars are making it through particular sort centers? I've lost three boxes to customs in as many months through a sort center now (learned by me the hard way) known to be "tighter" than others. Two sources I use are also aware of this particular choke point. I would guess that many here are aware of the same one. By their posts at least two others are. Did forum traffic like this contribute to closer scrutiny? Don't know. Some news articles say it has. In the end it's each unto his own I guess, but I can see more harm than help posting where our cigars get past customs. If it saves one BOTL from losing another cab of expensive cigars wouldn't discretion be the better course? Just my $.02.

Cheers

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Do you really think government agencies are monitoring this thread? If so, I've got a line on some tinfoil hats that you might be interested in too. ;)