What's new

Shipping

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a package that was stuck for about a week (since the 16th) but it just moved yesterday. I think you guys will be fine. I agree if it takes much longer (maybe another 5-7 days though) then i would be worried
That's what was said 5-7 days ago too.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had a package that was stuck for about a week (since the 16th) but it just moved yesterday. I think you guys will be fine. I agree if it takes much longer (maybe another 5-7 days though) then i would be worried
That's what was said 5-7 days ago too.
First post on this thread was two days ago.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you can add another to this group i have one that arrived at sort facility in NY on 14th and has not moved since. i have to say the last couple of times six days were the longest at arrival point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just relax. i've had a package sit in customs for 30 days, ask for a replacement package from the vendor then have both of them show up at my door on the same day. just be very patient. if your vendor guarantees delivery you are fine.
did you return them to the vendor?
no just paid for both.
Nice to see honesty... just out of curiosity at what point do you consider the cigars ruined because of time not humidified?

As to the original topic... I have a package that just left customs today.... It was shipped Feb 11th. I don't think thats really anything out of the ordinary.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This is making me not want to buy for awhile....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I started the original post and have not yet seen any movement on the tracking, and no package has arrived.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
just relax. i've had a package sit in customs for 30 days, ask for a replacement package from the vendor then have both of them show up at my door on the same day. just be very patient. if your vendor guarantees delivery you are fine.
did you return them to the vendor?
no just paid for both.
Nice to see honesty... just out of curiosity at what point do you consider the cigars ruined because of time not humidified?

As to the original topic... I have a package that just left customs today.... It was shipped Feb 11th. I don't think thats really anything out of the ordinary.

Yeah, my relationship with the vendor is much more important than hoodwinking one of the nicest guys in the habanos market for $225