What's new

Shipping

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
no one is getting an OFAC smackdown jesus christ guys please please please relax. there hasn't been any action from the OFAC with regard to ISOMs since 2009, and the current admin has been easing restrictions for years. please use common sense lets not start up some irrational paranoia.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I never thought my little shipping question would go on for this long.

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
no one is getting an OFAC smackdown jesus christ guys please please please relax. there hasn't been any action from the OFAC with regard to ISOMs since 2009, and the current admin has been easing restrictions for years. please use common sense lets not start up some irrational paranoia.
Word..........

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any update? Still waiting on mine from Feb 22. Thinking about contacting the vendor for refund or re-ship, haven't decided which yet.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Any update? Still waiting on mine from Feb 22. Thinking about contacting the vendor for refund or re-ship, haven't decided which yet.
I never received my original and am waiting on my reship. It says it went thru customs and then thru the USPS sort facility in Jamaica, NY on March 7th. But no updates and no packages since.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys all your packages are being reroute s to my house lol jk. I was thinking of ordering some but might just wait a little

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have found and bare with me on what I am about to say here as I am Canadian and our shipments take a bit longer then anything going to the US.

Whenever a big batch happens like that where in the span of a week several packages were held there was something wrong with a single package on the shipment so they held everything.
This will take awhile for them to clear everything up and get those other packages flowing. I know it sounds odd but I know people who were customs and it does take a bit of time when that happens.

Just sit tight and everything will start moving again. You can always get a reship and odds are that package will arrive first as the other is being held and you can always send the one that is being held back once you receive it.

Just a little thought as I have watched this thread spread pretty hard.

Cheers,
JM

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
Few people who had packages at ISC NY on February 1st got them today... that's 34 business days... why I always wait 30-40 business days to ask for reship.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems my question was answered before I had to ask it. I placed my order the 26 of Feb. So only 18 business days have passed, so I will just assume I may have 10+ or so more days to wait.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I ordered two boxes and got them in under a week! Oh wait those were an ultra boutique from an American based company... lol :tongueout. On a serious note though, glad you're boxes are landing, I'm sure it tends to get backed up at tax return time every year. Good luck to those whose haven't landed yet!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don't want to beat a dead horse but even my reship is still not here in1.5 months and no letter for either....guess I should just give up :/

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Any updates on some of the packages, brothers?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.