What's new

Shipping

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one stalled since the 20th. Ugh I hate when this happens. Can someone shoot me a PM about what vendor has had all of the holdups? I'm wondering if mine is part of that or if it's just a random delay.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a package today. Order was shipped last Friday (2/28). 4 business days in transit...no issues at all.

PM me and I can let you know where my order came from if that helps to narrow things down at all. Nothing worse than having to sit around and wait for a package with no updates.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
14 posts, 16 posts, no feedback score......looks like fishing for sources to me?
Uh. This.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Yeah, I guess you could think that, forgot I wasn't on my "main" board here. Weird being new again, can't ask the same questions I usually would. I don't need to fish for sources. Really they aren't hard to find.
How about this, I'll shoot a couple of you a PM and let you know where I bought them from and you can tell me if that is the source having holdups. Is that cool?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me to this unfortunate list - still waiting from Feb 13th - sounds like there still may be hope?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
14 posts, 16 posts, no feedback score......looks like fishing for sources to me?
Uh. This.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Yeah, I guess you could think that, forgot I wasn't on my "main" board here. Weird being new again, can't ask the same questions I usually would. I don't need to fish for sources. Really they aren't hard to find.
How about this, I'll shoot a couple of you a PM and let you know where I bought them from and you can tell me if that is the source having holdups. Is that cool?
Yeah it would seem a lot of the guys here forget that you can simply go to google and find sources for such things. Now as to the reliability of such sources that is a different matter.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Okay dude. Easy. You're new here. Forgive us for not rushing to you to give you reliable sources for CC's the minute you get on the board. Stick around for awhile. Do some trades. Earn a good reputation and then brothers will happily help in the CC search. Until then, stow the attitude.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Same for me guys. Don't want to screw up what this place is all about. Had a long day yesterday. Things were wearing on me. Apologies.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
if you have not been waiting longer than 30 business days you have nothing to worry about. also if your vendor guarantees delivery you have nothing to worry about. most of you by now are experienced and should know who the good guys are.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From asking around here and there, it seems like the delays are pretty much across the board. Doesn't seem to be one vendor in particular. My fear isn't the delay of packages, I can wait an extra week or two. It's the possibility of a vendor being targeted. And if it was one vendor that had all of the delays, I might start to worry more. Nobody wants an OFAC smackdown. A letter is one thing, but a notice from those folks is another. It's been a few years since all of that, but still makes you nervous if you think about it too much.

I emailed my vendor yesterday and he said that things are in fact delayed right now, but packages seem to be finding their way home at the normal rate, albeit very slowly. We'll see how things turn out.